Geomax How are you dealing with other foreigners in the big cities

Do you simply suburbmaxx?
Yeah in Thailand, I'm spending quite a bit of time in the province about an hour from Bangkok.

Zero foreigners.

When I do my Bangkok/Pattaya run, it's still not bad.

If I see ever a Nordic mogger etc they are nearly always with a cumskin foid or family.

You do notice in the cities younger foids with their boomerbuxxers making eye contact, even in the presence of their cuck.

It's definitely something to be aware of in Thailand since it's so popular. It just depends on your personal looks, height etc

Most expats are subhuman in a way or another. Thus, if you're fairly young and softmaxxed, competition is nonexistent.

Yeah in Thailand, I'm spending quite a bit of time in the province about an hour from Bangkok.

Zero foreigners.

If I see ever a Nordic mogger etc they are nearly always with a cumskin foid or family.

You do notice in the cities younger foids with their boomerbuxxers making eye contact, even in the presence of their cuck.

It's definitely something to be aware of in Thailand since it's so popular. It just depends on your personal looks, height etc
Most expats are subhuman in a way or another. Thus, if you're fairly young and softmaxxed, competition is nonexistent.
Huh yall taking it pretty lightly

I figured if thailand has tens of millions of western visitors every year it would be competitive

Huh yall taking it pretty lightly

I figured if thailand has tens of millions of western visitors every year it would be competitive
If you go to the beaches you dont see any fucking thai people. It is all white people but most are with their families. Normies will not fuck a thai girl because of the stereotype

Zero foreigners.

Same - im about an hour from the center of Bangkok, at one of the last MRT stations, but I do see some white women in my condo unfortunately, I think lots are english teachers. But its over 99% Thai for sure

Same - im about an hour from the center of Bangkok, at one of the last MRT stations, but I do see some white women in my condo unfortunately, I think lots are english teachers. But its over 99% Thai for sure

Broke faggot confirmed once again. Even when I was trying to save money I NEVER lived outside the CBD anywhere in SEA lmao.

Penny pinching obese faggot and perpetual visa runner living in a rundown Thai boarding house.

Nigga says he's living permanently there. Aight.

Do you actually learn Thai on your ED visas? How do you hold conversations with your indigent Thai hooker gf or your ladyboy companion?

Bruh I'm on your ass. Every post you make here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back