Advice hmmmmm

there isn’t. atleast not in sea

maybe tokyo, but not the same culturally. already lived enough in south korea so don’t want to go back there.

i will be exploring some chinese cities to see if i will live in any of them, if not it’s back to bkk after my circumnavigation

or maybe taiwan

maybe tokyo, but not the same culturally. already lived enough in south korea so don’t want to go back there.

i will be exploring some chinese cities to see if i will live in any of them, if not it’s back to bkk after my circumnavigation

or maybe taiwan
do you know how to get long term visa in china? or how to rent apartment like locals do? hotels are ridiculously expensive comparing to thailand

i dont think there is city comparable to bangkok for cheapnes and sexing and tinder (or any other dating app)
but you can try to change my mind here

i need some new city like this
Yeah, I agree. All of my research shows that Thailand is a single man's paradise.

The problem with other SEA countries like Vietnam is that they're too socially conservative, so slaying is super tough. Ho Chi Minh looks to be a great city, though.

or maybe taiwan
Hey Alex. What're your thoughts on overstaying visa in Bangkok for many years? Do you know of anyone who has?

Yeah, I agree. All of my research shows that Thailand is a single man's paradise.

The problem with other SEA countries like Vietnam is that they're too socially conservative, so slaying is super tough. Ho Chi Minh looks to be a great city, though.
saigon is a bit too reliant on motorbikes for my liking. maybe in 20 years they’ll get better public transportation

one of the main reasons i moved out of america was to get away from car centric society

do you know how to get long term visa in china? or how to rent apartment like locals do? hotels are ridiculously expensive comparing to thailand
i’ll probably take uni classes there. or get a job teaching (age of consent is 14 lol)

i’m gonna use trip.com to find hotels as i’ve heard it’s quite useful there. too bad there’s no airbnb equivalent

https://m.wellcee.com/ is a good place for apartments with short term options available on some

I agree.
Bangkok is probably the best city when it comes to overall quality of life, dating and price.

There's better cities if you are looking for something specific or have a higher budget
-Philippines for quantity of girls.
-Japan, Korea, Taiwan for quality of girls and life, but much harder to date, and prices will be at least 3x if you want a similar lifestyle to Thailand.
-China has barriers to enter, hard to get long term visa, language but if you navigate all of it, can be the best country to date.

Everyone has different budgets, preferences, age, needs. There's no perfect city for everyone, try it for yourself and see what works for you.
I personally know a bunch of happy guys in Thailand but I also know many that prefer Japan, Korea, or Philippines.

i dont think there is city comparable to bangkok for cheapnes and sexing and tinder (or any other dating app)
but you can try to change my mind here

i need some new city like this
because all of the girls are sluts

i purposely befriended thai girls to delve deep into their thought process and they tell me how they fuck chads

IMG 1743
IMG 1744

This may seem cucked but it’s not, I had to get to the truth. Even normal Thai girls fuck 6’3 young white men nowadays

The Bangkok Dream is over.

Last edited:
im getting chad treatment in asia. but i just tried tinder in spain and italy because im kinda stuck in europe so i thought maybe it would be good idea to work from some sunny place and get my dick wet but turns out it would be impossible. after 2 days i have 7 likes and no matches

because all of the girls are sluts

i purposely befriended thai girls to delve deep into their thought process and they tell me how they fuck chads

View attachment 6041
View attachment 6042

This may seem cucked but it’s not, I had to get to the truth. Even normal Thai girls fuck 6’3 young while men nowadays

The Bangkok Dream is over.
many thai girls have good instagrams so i befriend a lot of them on ig to make it seem like i have many friends lol

im getting chad treatment in asia. but i just tried tinder in spain and italy because im kinda stuck in europe so i thought maybe it would be good idea to work from some sunny place and get my dick wet but turns out it would be impossible. after 2 days i have 7 likes and no matches
chud realizes he’s invisible in europe looooool

scurry back to asia

Kill all foids

try hinge in europe / usa, you'll have a better match rate % on hinge than bumble or tinder

i just look like a child. i look 17 and im 10 years older, im white with whitest skin you can imagine, skinny af 5'10 without boots
just fake ur age to like 19 then and only try to fw 18 yr olds, but yea EU standards for men is retarded. ur ideal in asia

just fake ur age to like 19 then and only try to fw 18 yr olds, but yea EU standards for men is retarded. ur ideal in asia
yeah i do really good there, blonde hair, light blue eyes, gooks often say my nose is perfect
im not even thinking about changing myself to do better with european 20 year old grandmas, after 2 days of tinder in europe i understand why they dont even like me, we would look like mother and son on the street, theyre so fucking destroyed at 20. they look older than my mother im not shitting you

yeah i do really good there, blonde hair, light blue eyes, gooks often say my nose is perfect
im not even thinking about changing myself to do better with european 20 year old grandmas, after 2 days of tinder in europe i understand why they dont even like me, we would look like mother and son on the street, theyre so fucking destroyed at 20. they look older than my mother im not shitting you
Im in a weird spot where I look really young in person but in pics I look old as shit and idk how to fix that

they ran through by 19 lmao, girls are fucking nonstop in the west - in SEA u could get a hot virgin if u wanted to easily who is actually feminine

idk how people hate on travelling to SEA when the quality of life you'll experience is so much better
It's ego. It's hard to accept that you're not good enough to attain the things that society tells you all your life you need. As well as biological needs. And I think even the MOST delusional "Traditional" coper knows deep down that the SEA foids aren't just seeing something in them that west foids don't

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back