JFL health insurance is a scam

with all the mental and physical diseases you’ve told me you had, it’s best for you to not reproduce
Still gonna tbh. Anger increases between generations and my sons will put ER to shame. I'll only reproduce with tall seafoods and maybe even tall white foids and have giant sons who will take their anger out on the world

Still gonna tbh. Anger increases between generations and my sons will put ER to shame. I'll only reproduce with tall seafoods and maybe even tall white foids and have giant sons who will take their anger out on the world
seafoids*

yea have kids with a tall girl.

just might be able to mask your kids future autism if they’re tall

All insurance is a scam - mandatory insurance is robbery. if insurance were outlawed they would simply have to charge less for things like medical and attorneys. Medicine shouldn’t be privatized anyway

All insurance is a scam - mandatory insurance is robbery. if insurance were outlawed they would simply have to charge less for things like medical and attorneys. Medicine shouldn’t be privatized anyway
Burger is the only developed country without socialized medicine. Absolute shithole country

Burger is the only developed country without socialized medicine. Absolute shithole country
The middle class that’s actually doing all the work gets robbed on both sides. The poor steal via welfare and the rich boomers steal with social security. I’d get rid of both - makes no sense to have either in a “country” where is supposed to be survival of the fittest

The middle class that’s actually doing all the work gets robbed on both sides. The poor steal via welfare and the rich boomers steal with social security. I’d get rid of both - makes no sense to have either in a “country” where is supposed to be survival of the fittest
lmao @ survival of the fittest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back