He was silent not silenced

Hardrada

Dec 19, 2023

My response would be: we are currently on the topic of which gender has it worse, not which gender is making things worse for said gender. I would like to know what you think of what I just said and then we can talk about who set the system up.

My answer to the question "who set that system up" would be: I don't know I can only assume. If I had to take a guess as to who is the most powerful group of people I would say the Rothschild family.

Her answer to that question would be men. Which is irrelevant. This isn't a man Vs women world. Men provide for their families not for other men. The only other men that the elite rich men provide for are other elite rich men and that is to form an alliance to keep their own family distanced from us of the lower classes.

Feminism is a religion invented to 1. divide men and women
Women blame all or majority of men for their problems and are tricked into focusing on their lives being a fight between men and women when it should be between the elite and their prisoner slaves.

2. make men feminine and women masculine
Almost everything if not everything about the nature of men is seen as bad which mainly stems from religious morals meaning the perfect "man" in the eyes of a feminist would be a feminine one. Gender stereotypes are man-made and stem from nothing natural so both genders should live the same lifestyles.

3. overall make everyone a degenerate gay loser who achieves nothing in life that is actually meaningful
You don't need children when you can have pets. You don't need a man to provide for you focus on building your own career. Dont listen to men and dress modestly, instead dress like a prostitute. Dont have a natural and healthy sex life, be a promiscuous whore.

Feminism is a misandrist ideology because they hate the nature of men. They hate this because they are brainwashed by religious morals, they are a loser hated by most men or the men around them are losers

Feminism is the main thing to blame for promiscuity, which is the cause for birth control, which is the cause for birth control being in our tap water and making everyone more gay and infertile and overall generally less healthy. Promiscuity is the main thing to blame for hypergamy, which is the main thing to blame for the incel movement which is about men hating women which is the worst thung a feminism could imagine and all this ties into men and women being divided which plays right into the elites hands.

Feminists hate all or most men when they need men to protect and provide for them from other men. The problem is that feminists are communists and think that the government should provide for them and protect them from men when its supposed to be the other way around. Men need to protect women from the government. The government is the one of if not the biggest terrorist organisation to exist.

men and women aren't a different species. it's impossible to separate natural and healthy men and women from eachother. But the people aren't healthy. Everything they eat is garbage, they are poisoned with toxins, they are brainwashed and everyone around them is malnourished, toxic and brainwashed and most of them have no idea which is why they are so easy to control and be led into blindly fighting eachother instead of the actual perpetrators of their problems.

Another interesting video.
The reason why you would be scared of men is because they are more powerful than women. The reason you think you would be more scared of men is because you are brainwashed by religious morals and think that the problem with men is them not following your meaningless religious morals that were created to enslave us.

Feminism is about making everyone morally brainwashed. Which is one of the things I mean when I say it's about making men more feminine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back