Has anyone visited Lisbon?

You can go Angola, Brazil, Cape Verde, East Timor, Guinea Bissau, Mozambique, São Tomé and Príncipe as Portuguese
I think I'll stick to South East Asia. If I can get a nigress here in Britain, well then, I don't want one at all.

Surprisingly, I had a nigress contact me on a dating app when I changed my location to Cebu, Philippines. She was super dark, petite and exactly my type.

I plan to. The cost of living is dog shit but the land is very cheap since so much of it has been abandoned due to demographic collapse.
land is cheap where nobody wants to live
the top cities in Portugal now have very high prices for shit quality

I heard from a US friend that Spain is pretty westernized. Might be same for Porto.
all of western europe is westernized
and most times a lot more than the US

it's not as competitive for dating but if you expect easy or traditional women, it's not the place

all of western europe is westernized
and most times a lot more than the US

it's not as competitive for dating but if you expect easy or traditional women, it's not the place
It's competitive for dating since there's many people wanting to date hot girls.

It's competitive for dating since there's many people wanting to date hot girls.
that happens everywhere
i say it's not that competitive because the gym culture, fashion and beauty is not as developped
they are not as tall, also portuguese don't have a lot of money nor time to do all of that
ffs in the US you have plenty of guys hiring profesional photoshoots for their dating app profile

that happens everywhere
i say it's not that competitive because the gym culture, fashion and beauty is not as developped
they are not as tall, also portuguese don't have a lot of money nor time to do all of that
ffs in the US you have plenty of guys hiring profesional photoshoots for their dating app profile
Slovenian girls literally go to Spain/Portugal to date guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back