Has anyone been to Argentina?

Prices are really volatile in Argentina right now. It might be a really good moneymaxxing oppurtunity if you come up with a good moneymaxxing idea.
Yep. I'm going abroad to take a break from the stressors of life. I don't intend on startiny a business or what not. I hink I may have to go to Asia tbh. The white ish foids there will see me as a betabux or tool to be used. The only genuine advances I've had in recent years were from asian girls.

If you like "european" looking girls, yes, it's a good place
don't expect to find traditional women
+ they are one of the most racist country in South America and "hard" to date

i was thinking about taking a trip there. Simply because its not too far away. It's predominatly white. And i heard the cost of living is cheap.

but here is the rub. I look at apartments online and they seem to be fucking expensive. so mayb eim not looking hard enough (and truth be told, i really haven't dove into it, just browsing)

but overall it would be interesting to look at it, I will be going to canada in september.

not sure if im going back to indonesia or not

it used to be very cheap, now it's not that cheap anymore because the black market rate is very close to the official rate

yea i was there a couple years ago

friendly people easy girls good nature

but they barely spoke english. tho i could get by with spanish picked up from school days

i was thinking about taking a trip there. Simply because its not too far away. It's predominatly white. And i heard the cost of living is cheap.

but here is the rub. I look at apartments online and they seem to be fucking expensive. so mayb eim not looking hard enough (and truth be told, i really haven't dove into it, just browsing)

but overall it would be interesting to look at it, I will be going to canada in september.

not sure if im going back to indonesia or not
i think they do multiple year long contracts

best to look for apartments when you get there. they hike online prices that appeal to americans that don’t care if they’re getting overcharged

i think they do multiple year long contracts

best to look for apartments when you get there. they hike online prices that appeal to americans that don’t care if they’re getting overcharged
i knew it had to be something. cause it just didnt' make sense. Everything else is dirt cheap but apartments were like 2k a month. i was thinking WTF.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back