Recommendation Happy 4/20 2024 to those that Celebrate

IrishSnowman

Anthropology and History Rizz King
Shaggy weed 3836753608Even fags know what up

REMEMBER TO ENJOY RESPOSIBLY; and no 3rd world jail is worth it.
but remember weed culture is older then alch culture and the middle east, pakistan, and india loves the shit. Mary Jane will make life long friendships for you if you use her respectfully and never peddle drugs :)

Last edited:
9/11 is to celebrate
by that logic the Moscow theater hostage crisis in '02 that ended in the KGB (im aware of the name change but they answer to putin so answer your own dumb question about why they remain the KGB to me) killing thousands of their own people with fentanyl knock out gas that caused them to swallow their own tongues is also a holiday i guess. so yah let me celebrate 10/23 you lil cuck head.

I now see why you're a gross lil groomer and pedocel its because you think like a child, grow up, evil events from hate groups are wrong on all sides of the world peace isnt possible i know they will always happen but lets not cheer on the death of civilians; im not retarded but you seem to be coming here with that stupid ass shit and thinking you weren't gonna get the some you lil fagg

by that logic the Moscow theater hostage crisis in '02 that ended in the KGB (im aware of the name change but they answer to putin so answer your own dumb questions) killing thousands of their own people with fentanyl knock out gas that caused them to swallow their own tongues is also a holiday. so yah let me celebrate 10/23 you lil cuck head.

I now see why you're a gross lil groomer and pedocel its because you think like a child grow up evil events from hate groups are wrong on all sides of the world peace isnt possible i know they will always happen but lets not cheer on the death of civilians; im not retarded but you seem to be coming here with that stupid ass shit and thinking you weren't gonna get the some you lil fagg
We celebrate victories against evil usa. Pearl Harbor was nice

Pearl harbor

We celebrate victories against evil usa. Pearl Harbor was nice

View attachment 5919
just know between this 9/11 shit and the pedocel/grooming shit if I ever see you IRL its on sight and i plan on putting you in the ER. You're a pathetic lil faggot celebrating the lose of lives of innocent people. i with put you in your place like the little fucking worm you are. i cant wait to knock a couple teeth out of your face someday and maybe shatter a knee cap so you need a cane for life; if we meet by chance watch your self little creep 👀

just ignoring what i said and posting another trigger post isnt productive or an argument its just childish. get back to jacking off to tawawa on monday or better yet just kill yourself and prove Darwinism right that the weak dont get to reproduce.
Napoleon de Geso IRL

Last edited:
just know between this 9/11 shit and the pedocel/grooming shit if I ever see you IRL its on sight and i plan on putting you in the ER. You're a pathetic lil faggot celebrating the lose of lives of innocent people. i with put you in your place like the little fucking worm you are. i cant wait to knock a couple teeth out of your face someday and maybe shatter a knee cap so you need a cane for life; if we meet by chance watch your self little creep 👀
Americans are vermins

Americans are vermins
generalize 300+ million people and you are gonna find out what the American saying "Fuck around, Find out" means real fucking quick. I'm not scared of you you lil loliconcel. I have friends in your country... friends in Betsafe-LKL and friends in the Army. I can make your life more of a hell then it all ready is you sad little incel dont test me on his lords The DO double G's highest of holidaze. i come from a political family spanning 4 nations 3 generations and global networks testing me is a mistake bro, lil incel faggot with no power or connections
His highness

Last edited:
generalize 300+ million people and you are gonna find out what the American saying "Fuck around, Find out" means real fucking quick. I'm not scared of you you lil loliconcel. I have friends in your country... friends in Betsafe-LKL and friends in the Army. I can make your life more of a hell then it all ready is you sad little incel dont test me on his lords The DO double G's highest of holidaze. i come from a political family spanning 4 nations 3 generations and global networks testing me is a mistake bro, lil incel faggot with no power or connections
View attachment 5922
Ika911

Again nothing of substance to at but why i would think any more of you
The lil fag signs his own death warrant
just know it might not be now or frequently but now when im bored im gonna take pleasure in making your life a perosonal hell. congrats you unlocked your own american kiwifarms troll with an internation politcal network. another great american saying is...

"PLAY STUPID GAMES, WIN STUPID PRIZES" -- American Proverb

Again nothing of substance to at but why i would think any more of you
View attachment 5924
just know it might not be now or frequently but now when im bored im gonna take pleasure in making your life a perosonal hell. congrats you unlocked your own american kiwifarms troll with an internation politcal network. another great american saying is...

"PLAY STUPID GAMES, WIN STUPID PRIZES" -- American Proverb
Sept

Juokiams

you dont get it its not the 9/11 memes triggering me... its you and your simple minded bullshit, i think you are a lil fagg and make this forum actively worse for posting here. and honestly i flat out dont like you and want to kick your ass but your too childish to get that through your incel head. i've been grabbing screenshots for weeks and archiving your cringe youtube shit, im writing an OP for a thread on the KiwiFarms.net where im a Mod... you dont get it you life is over your gonna be a LOLcow now. might have to look that up to get it into your head about your new kin on the ranch now but now i might not finish this thread this month as im busy with making irl money but this will not be fun with an army of internet trolls up your asshole when your are covered on "Mad @ the Internet" i know Josh Moon you stupid fuck

Last edited:
you dont get it its not the 9/11 memes triggering me... its you and your simple minded bullshit, i think you are a lil fagg and make this forum actively worse for posting here. and honestly i flat out dont like you and want to kick your ass but your too childish to get that through your incel head. i've been grabbing screenshots for weeks and archiving your cringe youtube shit, im writing an OP for a thread on the KiwiFarms.net where im a Mod... you dont get it you life is over your gonna be a LOLcow now. might have to look that up to get it into your head about your new kin on the ranch now but now i might not finish this thread this month as im busy with making irl money but this will not be fun with an army of internet trolls up your asshole when your are covered on "Mad @ the Internet" i know Josh Moon you stupid fuck
Hachikujijuox

Weed at 14 ruined my mind, I think it's why I'm so fucked up.

It's for losers anyways

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back