haircuts are one way men get cucked in life

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
looking around the airport and noticing how pretty much every guy has a haircut, and no females

females are allowed to be free, separate from responsibilities, and this is shown by their long hair

yet guys are expected to do all the bs soyciety stuff so have to conform to their slave roles. same reason they cut our hair in military.. but not females lol

longer hair = more energy, more freedom, less cucked

i even see toddler boys already getting haircuts, in order to subconsciously get them to conform to their role

last time i did my haircut in siam center probably months ago, this fucking hiphop nigger took 500 baht for 6 minutes of work
fucking scammer piece of shit imagine paying 15 usd for a haircut in thailand jfl piece of shit bastard

my hair is utter shit now

last time i did my haircut in siam center probably months ago, this fucking hiphop nigger took 500 baht for 6 minutes of work
fucking scammer piece of shit imagine paying 15 usd for a haircut in thailand jfl piece of shit bastard

my hair is utter shit now
There's a new black roadman vlogger from London, now living in Thailand.

In one of his videos he's paying 700 Baht for a fade, somewhere around Siam. The Thai guy doing it is also dressed in Hip Hop style jfl.

There's a new black roadman vlogger from London, now living in Thailand.

In one of his videos he's paying 700 Baht for a fade, somewhere around Siam. The Thai guy doing it is also dressed in Hip Hop style jfl.
i think i know him lmao

he’s actually pretty chill tbh. the barber i mean. used to go to him before i got haircut pilled

looking around the airport and noticing how pretty much every guy has a haircut, and no females

females are allowed to be free, separate from responsibilities, and this is shown by their long hair

yet guys are expected to do all the bs soyciety stuff so have to conform to their slave roles. same reason they cut our hair in military.. but not females lol

i even see toddler boys already getting haircuts, in order to subconsciously get them to conform to their role
There's nothing wrong with having a touch up. I'm never getting my hair scalped ever again. I've defied the norwood reaper.

I've grown my hair out relatively long and a black chick from London text me on Badoo saying she wanted to cut off my "shitty hair." I've had another woman say the same thing and that I need to get it cut short. They can go and fuck themselves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back