Guy Steals Girl From Chinese Guy

who do so many niggas dye their hair bright blonde when geomaxxing

looks embarrassing to me

but u think it works boyos?
Probably dye it cause asians love blonde hair and the women probably cant tell the difference, they just see white man and go bezerk.

1. Everything he does is fake. Fake news articles, hired girls / women, staged stunts and all around media drama.

2. He's good friends and partners with another PUA named Mike a Chinese guy who graduated from Stanford (SquattinCassanova). Stanford is hot recruiting ground for all sorts of feds and covert projects. See - Do Kwan, the gook that caused that Luna crash.

3. He's got quite a number of international hijinks along with his other buddy Nick Coackley, a lanky British twink running around Asia. Rumor has it that Coackley comes from money but got jammed up in Korea for taking nude pics and posting them without girls' consent. I'm convinced that story is a hoax to foster xenophobia in Korea. Probably mi6.

I can go on and on but if you look carefully at David's content and his titles they are your typical degenerate, useless, nihilistic, hedonic kike nonsense. Promoting harems, prostitution, and degen fun among other countries all over the world which eventually corrupts the women there. The goal of the project is to speed up the already rapidly encroaching westernization of these women by making them careerist dick hopping sluts unsuitable for marriage so that average guys like me and you have no hope for finding a nice woman to procreate with.

This is what these animals want. They want a world with a manageable population size. And friendly amenable women that are homemakers go against that.

If you want more you can sign up to my Patreon. Lmao 😂

Last edited:
1. Everything he does is fake. Fake news articles, hired girls / women, staged stunts and all around media drama.

2. He's good friends and partners with another PUA named Mike a Chinese guy who graduated from Stanford (SquattinCassanova). Stanford is hot recruiting ground for all sorts of feds and covert projects. See - Do Kwan, the gook that caused that Luna crash.

3. He's got quite a number of international hijinks along with his other buddy Nick Coackley, a lanky British twink running around Asia. Rumor has it that Coackley comes from money but got jammed up in Korea for taking nude pics and posting them without girls' consent. I'm convinced that story is a hoax to foster xenophobia in Korea. Probably mi6.

I can go on and on but if you look carefully at David's content and his titles they are your typical degenerate, useless, nihilistic, hedonic kike nonsense. Promoting harems, prostitution, and degen fun among other countries all over the world which eventually corrupts the women there. The goal of the project is to speed up the already rapidly encroaching westernization of these women by making them careerist dick hopping sluts unsuitable for marriage so that average guys like me and you have no hope for finding a nice woman to procreate with.

This is what these animals want. They want a world with a manageable population size. And friendly amenable women that are homemakers go against that.

If you want more you can sign up to my Patreon. Lmao 😂
What’s ur patreon

Promoting harems, prostitution, and degen fun among other countries all over the world which eventually corrupts the women there. The goal of the project is to speed up the already rapidly encroaching westernization of these women by making them careerist dick hopping sluts unsuitable for marriage so that average guys like me and you have no hope for finding a nice woman to procreate with.
Yeah I was thinking this too when seeing his stuff. Ruining the last places left

Where do you come up with this theory and the one about blackpill being psyop for men to be insecure about their looks and rope? U read it somewhere?

Yeah I was thinking this too when seeing his stuff. Ruining the last places left

Where do you come up with this theory and the one about blackpill being psyop for men to be insecure about their looks and rope? U read it somewhere?

The one about Bond (the original Bond was written Ian Fleming who was also MI6) is speculation.

Blackpill is just nihilism 2.0. Go read Nietzsche's work on the untermensch and ubermensch. Basically the same thing -- blackpill 1.0. It's just Jews recycling and weaponizing an ideology to control and cull the (male) population.

You're not gonna read this material anywhere else online but you'll definitely find a lot of influences that will lead you in the right direction. The main thing to remember the elites hate most humans and want them to be cattle or dead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back