News GTFIH EXTREMELY IMPORTANT FOR EE / RUSSIA MAXXERS [RACE PILL/ HOW EACH RACE DOES WITH RUSSIAN WOMEN]

fjor2096

Aug 20, 2022

What Russian women think about interracial marriages?

They simply do not think about them. The majority of Russian women won't consider an interracial marriage. As you know, there are no people of African origin in Russia, so ladies do not put the requirement about race on their lists. For them it's natural that they consider themselves applying only to men of their race. (jfl brutal af)

There are native inhabitants of Asian race in Russia (Bashkir, Bouryat, Koreans and others), and this type of interracial marriage was not uncommon in the past and still takes place (lifefuel for my eurasian ass). They don't talk about interracial marriages, it's not an issue there. Russians are proud that they don't have racial problems.

There is no prejudice towards such marriages. They don't condemn somebody else's marriage to a person of a different race. At the same time women seldom will consider it as a personal option.

According to my questionnaire, about 85% of ladies would like to meet a white man; 10% will consider a man of Asian origin,
and 5% don't mind about a race of their future partner.

Will you lose time pursuing marriage to a lady from Russia if you are not white?

It depends. For Russian ladies, if you look white, you are white. They do not separate Hispanic and whites. They are afraid of Arabs (JFL), but mostly because of differences in religion (Russians are Christians). They adore mulattos, especially of the lighter color (MEEKS OR GTFO). American and Europeans would have much better chance then a colored man from Africa.

Quite a few ladies will consider a man of Asian origin as an option, though you've got less chances than a white guy, and you will have to try harder
. I also know about successful relationships black/multiracial men had with ladies from Russia. So, it is possible, but be prepared for rejection from some women because of your race.

btw this article was written by a russian women that married a foregin western man and has been with him for 10 years so she is 100% honest and blackpilled and sees it for what it is

Chinese are currently having harams of russian snowbunnies as they are the only ones that can travel to the country that have money lol

most people in russia don't give a damn about being asian cuz there's local asian peoples, as for the ChinX entering russia I would hazard a say that the majority of Chinese men dating russians will probably prefer bagging a Russian asian girl, now I know why these hot Kazakh girls treat me like shit. They go to China and think they're hot shit now.

The chinese men going there for girls are like @BeardedUnicorn said giga coomers paying for whores or sugar babying girls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back