going to Thailand soon, any tips?

richFromPlays

#TR #RR #$C4M
Sep 23, 2023
- pretty young (20)
- decent income (~550k a year)
- tall and white (not fat, decent looks)
- from the USA (traveled the entire USA by myself)

going to bangkok thailand soon and im looking for some advice. not really looking for sex just looking for a good time + life experience.

looking for things to try such as tips, food to try, places to visit, things to do there, etc.

id like to live luxury and upper class compared to the rest.

Last edited:
food to try :

khao soi

boat noodles

pad thai

suki buffet

morning glory

kanom tuy

mango sticky rice

banana in sticky rice

general tips

you can avoid paying $5 atm fees by going into banks and withdrawing the money from humans

lang suan and chitlom area is a nice place to stay

make sure the taxi driver turns on the meter if you take it from the airport. they always try to scam me. they only take cash and will usually say they don’t have change if you take out big bills like 500 or 1000 baht

you can pay for mrt with visa cards but not bts.

things to do/places to visit

best malls to visit are siam paragon and central world, they’re right next to each other

checkout yaowarat/chinatown for chinese thai style food

national museum bangkok

i would skip going to the grand palace, it’s only open during day with limited hours and will be hot and bright all the time. only thing to do is look at the architecture and there’s better temples you can find, some for free

take the free boat ferry from saphan taksin bts to icon siam mall. there’s thai food on the underground floor

take a river cruise that has food. never personally done this but looks interesting and i think you can hire private ones

go to warehouse 30. free art galleries in the area where you can meet cute thai girls

go to king power mahanakhon. tallest building in thailand just make sure you go when it’s not raining and go an hour or so before sunset and you’ll get views like this
IMG 9558

go watch a horse race at the royal bangkok sports club. you can bet also. usually held twice a month

benchakitti and lumphini park are good and you can reach both of them via the green mile

chatuchak weekend market is also good. i think it’s the largest outdoor market in the world

plenty of dog cafes to visit

easy af to find drugs there

Sri Nakhon Khuean Khan Park and Botanical Garden is a nice place to go in the morning or evening where you take a boat across the river and can bike around for a bit

let me know if there’s anything else you want to know. lived there for a year and never ran out of things to do

food to try :

khao soi

boat noodles

pad thai

suki buffet

morning glory

kanom tuy

mango sticky rice

banana in sticky rice

general tips

you can avoid paying $5 atm fees by going into banks and withdrawing the money from humans

lang suan and chitlom area is a nice place to stay

make sure the taxi driver turns on the meter if you take it from the airport. they always try to scam me. they only take cash and will usually say they don’t have change if you take out big bills like 500 or 1000 baht

you can pay for mrt with visa cards but not bts.

things to do/places to visit

best malls to visit are siam paragon and central world, they’re right next to each other

checkout yaowarat/chinatown for chinese thai style food

national museum bangkok

i would skip going to the grand palace, it’s only open during day with limited hours and will be hot and bright all the time. only thing to do is look at the architecture and there’s better temples you can find, some for free

take the free boat ferry from saphan taksin bts to icon siam mall. there’s thai food on the underground floor

take a river cruise that has food. never personally done this but looks interesting and i think you can hire private ones

go to warehouse 30. free art galleries in the area where you can meet cute thai girls

go to king power mahanakhon. tallest building in thailand just make sure you go when it’s not raining and go an hour or so before sunset and you’ll get views like this
View attachment 2123

go watch a horse race at the royal bangkok sports club. you can bet also. usually held twice a month

benchakitti and lumphini park are good and you can reach both of them via the green mile

chatuchak weekend market is also good. i think it’s the largest outdoor market in the world

plenty of dog cafes to visit

easy af to find drugs there

Sri Nakhon Khuean Khan Park and Botanical Garden is a nice place to go in the morning or evening where you take a boat across the river and can bike around for a bit

let me know if there’s anything else you want to know. lived there for a year and never ran out of things to do

thank you for this reply, lots of great info. i will hopefully get to check some of the listed things off the list. the horse bets sounds interesting and something i will need to take place in.

would you say Percocet is easy to obtain there? i saw you mentioned drugs were easy access and many others have said the same. im not sure if they know what Percocet is or sell it. i do enjoy the high and would not mind buying some to enjoy my time further there.

i also have a few questions on the visa needed. according to the internet i do not need a visa for the first 30 days due to me being a USA citizen. after 30 days i would need to apply for a long term visa. did you have to do this? or did you not have any issues with staying longer periods of time without an official visa?

i do know how to apply for a digital long term visa, you can do it online but im not sure if its fully needed / enforced.
https://www.thaievisa.go.th/ (this is where i got most of my current information on Thailand visas.)

i have done extensive research on this and read many things on it, just figured id ask you. As for you living there for 1 year i can only assume you have gone thru or had to deal with this process.

i have already purchased a 1 way flight to Bangkok and dont want to be denied or forced to leave early due to a visa issue.

i do plan on traveling further in the future but for now Thailand is going to be my starting point.

thank you for this reply, lots of great info. i will hopefully get to check some of the listed things off the list. the horse bets sounds interesting and something i will need to take place in.

would you say Percocet is easy to obtain there? i saw you mentioned drugs were easy access and many others have said the same. im not sure if they know what Percocet is or sell it. i do enjoy the high and would not mind buying some to enjoy my time further there.

i also have a few questions on the visa needed. according to the internet i do not need a visa for the first 30 days due to me being a USA citizen. after 30 days i would need to apply for a long term visa. did you have to do this? or did you not have any issues with staying longer periods of time without an official visa?

i do know how to apply for a digital long term visa, you can do it online but im not sure if its fully needed / enforced.
https://www.thaievisa.go.th/ (this is where i got most of my current information on Thailand visas.)

i have done extensive research on this and read many things on it, just figured id ask you. As for you living there for 1 year i can only assume you have gone thru or had to deal with this process.

i have already purchased a 1 way flight to Bangkok and dont want to be denied or forced to leave early due to a visa issue.

i do plan on traveling further in the future but for now Thailand is going to be my starting point.
how long do you plan to stay ? i did education visa while there

i think you can extend your tourist visa once before needing a real visa. don’t try to do border runs because they’ll question you. if you do, leave for atleast two weeks before returning

bro, if your making 550k a year. you wouldn't be asking most of these questions. You would know as i would. Money gets or fixes ANYTHING. That is the great thing about money. I don't worry about fuck all. In a tight position, no problem. Waves money. Ahhhhh problems fixed. Either you buy the people who fix it. or you buy people who will buy the people who will fix it.

and i do not believe you make that much money. Because {NO ONE who makes that kind of money, is buying one way tickets. People who do that, are ticket grifters. Cause they lack funds to get a two way and simply pay the 250 to modify your ticket date. And ps. You cannot enter a country with a one way ticket. Incase immigration boots you upon entry. You have to show you can return from where you came. And if you were really making 550K a year. 250 is FUCK ALL.

bro, if your making 550k a year. you wouldn't be asking most of these questions. You would know as i would. Money gets or fixes ANYTHING. That is the great thing about money. I don't worry about fuck all. In a tight position, no problem. Waves money. Ahhhhh problems fixed. Either you buy the people who fix it. or you buy people who will buy the people who will fix it.

and i do not believe you make that much money. Because {NO ONE who makes that kind of money, is buying one way tickets. People who do that, are ticket grifters. Cause they lack funds to get a two way and simply pay the 250 to modify your ticket date. And ps. You cannot enter a country with a one way ticket. Incase immigration boots you upon entry. You have to show you can return from where you came. And if you were really making 550K a year. 250 is FUCK ALL.
you can enter countries with one way tickets

it depends on the airline agent and immigration officer to ask and most of the times they don’t

you can enter countries with one way tickets

it depends on the airline agent and immigration officer to ask and most of the times they don’t
well that's news to me and i have been around the world over 10 times. I was ALWAYS told you must have a return ticket. And the reason is, if you get stopped at entry, they can send your ass back. otherwise, if they do want to send you back. You have to buy a ticket RIGHT THEN AND THERE. and that can be thousands of dollars, depending where you are going. For me, my business class ticket cost a bit north of 5k. (doing a 15 hour flight in the air, im not fucking flying economy) i would hate to have to buy the ticket on the fly, that would cost close to 20K. Fuck that. I have money, but im not stupid with it.

Last edited:

keep working your 9-5. you cannot relate to me worker. pay your taxes and be a good citizen lapdog.:LOL:

id gladly compare funds with you. dms are open 24/7.

how long do you plan to stay ? i did education visa while there

i think you can extend your tourist visa once before needing a real visa. don’t try to do border runs because they’ll question you. if you do, leave for atleast two weeks before returning
id like to stay for 6 months or more if possible.

keep working your 9-5. you cannot relate to me worker. pay your taxes and be a good citizen lapdog.:LOL:

id gladly compare funds with you. dms are open 24/7.
what are you talking about? i am retired\, at 43. And i am geomaxing as we speak. Sounds like you are a moron. And my country i don't pay taxes. And ANYTIME you want to compare finances, that is fine with me. i can screenshot my holdings. Oh...I also hope you have a few propertys in the cayman islands...or something similar LOL. Chump change.

what are you talking about? i am retired\, at 43. And i am geomaxing as we speak. Sounds like you are a moron. And my country i don't pay taxes. And ANYTIME you want to compare finances, that is fine with me. i can screenshot my holdings. Oh...I also hope you have a few propertys in the cayman islands...or something similar LOL. Chump change.
sure thing. i will dm you and we can compare. 43? lmfao what a joke. completed what you have done in 43 years in just 20. seems to me like you are behind lil bro.

sure thing. i will dm you and we can compare. 43? lmfao what a joke. completed what you have done in 43 years in just 20. seems to me like you are behind lil bro.
your a liar. So, you started as a baby, making money huh. Worked you way on up from the crib. wore your diapers on sideways and walked the walk when you figured out how to walk. And at 20 years old you got 5 mil huh. Riiiiiight
With the questions you were asking above. There is NO WAY you have that kind of money. You sound like your worried about 100's of dollars. LOL. Oh no, a round trip ticket might cost me an extra 1k LOL.
Either that, or you are some kinda jew, who has 5 mil and is worried about spending 250 dollars for a ticket date change. haha
Or even more unlikely, your saying you made your 5 mil, in 2 years. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. 18yo to 20yo. Gee.......you are either incredibly lucky, or full of shit. Either way. Im geomaxing...and your not. LOL. keep asking the hard questions

I smell some photo shoppin.

Attachments

• rightttt.jpg
    rightttt.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
you must have the IQ of an autistic child. You're 43? :ROFLMAO:

edit: im mind blown you are that old and this clueless.

nice fold old fuck. lmk when you get some brain power to respond. 1-0 🥱

edit: for the people on this website, this old faggot @biggunsar is 43 😭, holy sad...
for the people on this website. ......this guy has never left his country. think about that.! he is dreaming. yet he's supposed to be a millionaire. What would you do with his money. certianly wouldn't be fucking around a forum worruing about 100's of dollars. right?

for the people on this website. ......this guy has never left his country. think about that.! he is dreaming. yet he's supposed to be a millionaire. What would you do with his money. certianly wouldn't be fucking around a forum worruing about 100's of dollars. right?
i have left the country many times, in fact i just got back from Canada earlier this week. when you hit 43 your brain must start to rot or something because you are autistic.

edit: 2-0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back