Going To Philippines

BoomBoom

Soon prison/psychwardmaxxing
Jan 16, 2023
Sup my name is BoomBoom from Europe i am 23yo

Me was in Thailand in December, i was in Pattaya only for sum Noodlewhores.
Ngl was not that bad fucked everyday a girl whole night for like 30 Bucks.
Got many tindermatches there but most where hookers
Gonna tryout Phillis in 90 Days gonna land in Manila in late April.

If someone was there please share your expierinces and where to go, i booked no Hotel because i need to save up some Wagebuxx till April.

Greetings

If someone was there please share your expierinces and where to go, i booked no Hotel because i need to save up some Wagebuxx till April.

Greetings
was the sex unprotected? im a circumcuck so i just go for raw sex. i wont have sex with a condom ever. its a good thing you were born in europe where they dont get circumcucked. imagine life without any foreskin or frenulum and a dead dried out thick calloused dick head.

are they in places like soi6 or whatever? what did you pay for how many hours? was it a street walker or bar girl type or off the internet?
all where from soi6 but i picked them on beach road, because there were coming down at 2:30 at beach road and u get them mostly at this longtime for 1.000 baht

all where from soi6 but i picked them on beach road, because there were coming down at 2:30 at beach road and u get them mostly at this longtime for 1.000 baht
is that when the bars and stuff close? so instead of going home and making nothing they want something? did you bring them back to your place?

is that when the bars and stuff close? so instead of going home and making nothing they want something? did you bring them back to your place?
yah at 2 am everything closed in pattaya so mostly go on beach road so u can cherrypick them for low prices there and then with mototaxi too hotel too BOOMBOOM

yah at 2 am everything closed in pattaya so mostly go on beach road so u can cherrypick them for low prices there and then with mototaxi too hotel too BOOMBOOM
did you tell them before you wanted raw sex? bar girls at soi6 in their bars dont sound worth it. id rather just catch them at the end like you did. how many hours were you with them for 1000 baht?

did you tell them before you wanted raw sex? bar girls at soi6 in their bars dont sound worth it. id rather just catch them at the end like you did. how many hours were you with them for 1000 baht?
soi6 were mostly young foids, but the bar fine was like 2000 baht for shorttime and 1500 for the girl, and gogo bar were more insane.
I had luck with some freelancers on tinder and some milfs from some roasty girlbars i dont remember where where barfine was 400 baht, but i never paid more than 1,5k for shorttime and shorttime was mostly like 2hour or the whole night ngl

soi6 were mostly young foids, but the bar fine was like 2000 baht for shorttime and 1500 for the girl, and gogo bar were more insane.
I had luck with some freelancers on tinder and some milfs from some roasty girlbars i dont remember where where barfine was 400 baht, but i never paid more than 1,5k for shorttime and shorttime was mostly like 2hour or the whole night ngl
look what i found
these girls look like theyre trying to be western trashy girls and theyre owned by a white pimp. jfl at this clown shit. jbw is life. they arent that good looking. i get better girls here but its way more money.

Greetings

Greetings
@BoomBoom are you pipelining right now? Did you set ur location in tinder to the Phils? If yes how are the results? Please post info about the Phils when u arrive. Good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back