JFL girls in beijing are so ugly

tantan is utter shit i had 100s of matches every day and half of the girls profiles are obviously fake, english random names, professional photoshoots at expensive hotel and pictures of asian celebrities
i had less matches on tinder in china because its not very popular but i actually fucked couple of girls and dated 2

so only tinder and bumble are good, unless you know chinese and can use their local apps?

tantan is utter shit i had 100s of matches every day and half of the girls profiles are obviously fake, english random names, professional photoshoots at expensive hotel and pictures of asian celebrities
i had less matches on tinder in china because its not very popular but i actually fucked couple of girls and dated 2
so only tinder and bumble are good, unless you know chinese and can use their local apps?

tantan used to be the best app on the face of the planet

there is probably something else being used lately

called cold approaching, you fucking incels

simply see a girl that you think is pretty and go up and say hello
yeah i’m gonna start doing this when i settle down somewhere

i might first look for a coach tho. hard to find one in the orient. the only one i know is david bond but he quit

i might first look for a coach tho. hard to find one in the orient. the only one i know is david bond but he quit
you hardly seem like the type of person that needs a coach. do you do most of your game online?

anyway I heard secondhand that most of those coaches and bootcamps basically just teach spergs to spam harass women. you can see them basically destroying downtown krakow daily. people that took RSD courses and the like, and look like spergs wearing leather jackets.

also david bond is cool, but he was basically hiring freelancers to act in his videos. be careful what you believe

you hardly seem like the type of person that needs a coach.
sadly looks can be deceiving. and i’m quite non nt. @Orientalist can attest to this.
do you do most of your game online?
yeah like 98%. all i do is say hey then let’s meet. i’m terrible at texting and girls always tell me in person that they thought i wasn’t interested in them via text. yet when i actually try to have conversation with them they ignore me lol
you hardly seem like the type of person that needs a coach. do you do most of your game online?

anyway I heard secondhand that most of those coaches and bootcamps basically just teach spergs to spam harass women.
that’s exactly what i need. i’m honestly contemplating flying to nyc to learn from this hapa 5’8 low inhib manlet. such a shame that nobody offers this in asia nowadays. i’ll have to tailor it for an audience of english as second language females.. or girls that don’t speak barely any english

that’s exactly what i need. i’m honestly contemplating flying to nyc to learn from this hapa 5’8 low inhib manlet. such a shame that nobody offers this in asia nowadays. i’ll have to tailor it for an audience of english as second language females.. or girls that don’t speak barely any english
damn just watched a bunch of this dudes vids, legit asf. thx for putting me on.

most of those coaches and bootcamps basically just teach spergs to spam harass women. you can see them basically destroying downtown krakow daily. people that took RSD courses and the like, and look like spergs wearing leather jackets.
Jfllll

what do you want to know?

I can give you a few pointers.
NOW remember....the reason you feel so anxious and nervious approaching a women is because feminism has made it that way. Women in general are toxic in the west. And make it super uncomfortable with men to approach woman so much so. I have seen this situation in indo with my friends. who are in their 40s.

Here is some tricks to get over the anxiety.
1. if you are super nervous. Pretend its for an experiment for school. Whatever you have to do to tell yourself this is just for a laugh. go up to her, tell her you think she's pretty. And i would like your number and maybe know more. Keep it very simple. Girls know within the first 30 seconds if she will fuck you. before you even talk to her. and remember, you arent' going to bat 1000, but if you never swing, i can guarentee you, you will never hit a ball either.

2. go up and ask for directions. Now they will instantly be friendly cause you have now posed as a "non-threat". don't mistake that for she likes you. You are just a non threat now. NEVER DIRECTLY ASK FOR NUMBER after you have become a non threat. Only two things will happen, she will figure out your "ruse" instantly. Or she will later.

part 2 of b. tell her a little story about how you are just in town cause you work with orphaned children, setting up an animal shelter. whateverthefuck feel good job. "retards that want to learn to read gooder and do gooder stuff too"
If she sticks around that long. She's interested. Tell her "if you dont' mind, and your not busy. would you like to have coffee. Tell me more about this city"
DO NOT "can i have your number" just give her your phone. She will know what to do.

There you go, two ways to cold approach.

Now you might be asking yourself, what if she finds out on your first date or two that you live in town. Simply look at her and be honest. "would you pass up a chance to meet a girl like you?" and saying im a lawyer or doctor. I know your too smart for that. Besides, if this goes further. I want to respect you. Or that kind of bullshit

NOW remember....the reason you feel so anxious and nervious approaching a women is because feminism has made it that way. Women in general are toxic in the west. And make it super uncomfortable with men to approach woman so much so. I have seen this situation in indo with my friends. who are in their 40s.

1. if you are super nervous. Pretend its for an experiment for school. Whatever you have to do to tell yourself this is just for a laugh. go up to her, tell her you think she's pretty. And i would like your number and maybe know more. Keep it very simple. Girls know within the first 30 seconds if she will fuck you. before you even talk to her. and remember, you arent' going to bat 1000, but if you never swing, i can guarentee you, you will never hit a ball either.

2. go up and ask for directions. Now they will instantly be friendly cause you have now posed as a "non-threat". don't mistake that for she likes you. You are just a non threat now. NEVER DIRECTLY ASK FOR NUMBER after you have become a non threat. Only two things will happen, she will figure out your "ruse" instantly. Or she will later.

part 2 of b. tell her a little story about how you are just in town cause you work with orphaned children, setting up an animal shelter. whateverthefuck feel good job. "retards that want to learn to read gooder and do gooder stuff too"
If she sticks around that long. She's interested. Tell her "if you dont' mind, and your not busy. would you like to have coffee. Tell me more about this city"
DO NOT "can i have your number" just give her your phone. She will know what to do.

Now you might be asking yourself, what if she finds out on your first date or two that you live in town. Simply look at her and be honest. "would you pass up a chance to meet a girl like you?" and saying im a lawyer or doctor. I know your too smart for that. Besides, if this goes further. I want to respect you. Or that kind of bullshit
i’m probably best suited for the first option

either way, i will come to indonesia to study under you later this year

if it takes you 1000 approaches to get a number and start flirting in whatsapp. You should revaluate your approach
You're meant to flirt in person prior to getting a woman's number not after the fact. Why is everyone so inexperienced on this forum, lmao.

You're meant to flirt in person prior to getting a woman's number not after the fact. Why is everyone so inexperienced on this forum, lmao.

no a cold approach is whatever feels right. flirting can happen then or come later. Online if your more comfortable doing that.

but why blow a cold approach? Opening line (whatever that is) get number. Move on. Arrange meet up later. On your terms.

by "flirting" or doing more than you need to. On the first meet (cold approach). she may say "thats' all i need to know about you". and you blow any chance you have of a real date.

just my opinion. Yes, some cold approaches will be "you can do no wrong" type scenarios. We have all had good nights/days like that. You feel like super man. But 95% of cold approaches never work out that way.

so my game is "quick line/opening" then get number as quick as possible. leave. Wait a few days. Approach her online. If she's been thinking about you, you will know by the conversation.

I guess i always like having the advantage. Below last cold approach, took me less than 1 minute to get her number. We have been talking agreed to a date

Attachments

• echi.jpeg
    echi.jpeg
    95.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
so my game is "quick line/opening" then get number as quick as possible. leave. Wait a few days. Approach her online. If she's been thinking about you, you will know by the conversation.
Do you even prefer this in clubs rather than trying to get the lay right then and there? It does suit my not super NT brain/style wayy more to get a girl's number and arrange a meetup rather than dancing and whatever the fuck (requires sufficient alcohol/lyrica) to escalate - but how do you expect them to maintain interest when you basically just get their number and leave? Especially if you wait several days to text them (and this is definitely WAY less effective when you don't have a halo like being the only white guy as far as the eye can see because of geomaxxing)

Last edited:

speaking of swinging, went to this outting last night. Completely indo. Got 7 numbers. one really likes me, ria. already calling me baby. Could have gotten more, but decided no. And for good reason, all 7 messaged me that night or the next day. I couldn't remember who was who.

one pretty one was a "sex club girl" so i deleted her.
any girl that works in a club like that, if its longer than 6 months. She's broken and will never be able to fixed. (i worked in a strip club through uni so i saw exactly what im saying)

so you see, easy peasy

Do you even prefer this in clubs rather than trying to get the lay right then and there? It does suit my not super NT brain/style wayy more to get a girl's number and arrange a meetup rather than dancing and whatever the fuck (requires sufficient alcohol/lyrica) to escalate - but how do you expect them to maintain interest when you basically just get their number and leave? Especially if you wait several days to text them (and this is definitely WAY less effective when you don't have a halo like being the only white guy as far as the eye can see because of geomaxxing)
thats' a good question. sure if "clubbing" is your style, cold approaching in clubs is good too. And it is true, that you have a MUCH better chance at landing her that night. If thats' your style, hone it and perfect it.

I just like my style, it's not for everyone. And ya, out of 10 numbers i get maybe 6 are receptive, 3 are super receptive and maybe 1 or 2 are down. But i won't simp. WILL NOT simp. i will not constantly message the girl. I will give her attention when she gives me attention. Like the last live in gf i had. I had her sucking me off while we would watch tv. Hand jobs in the morning. All it took was a "thats a good girl, i like that" "this was an amazing morning, thank you" (bring her downtown and buy her a shirt or something, without asking her first). You want to be random. But like a puppy, reward her for when she's doing something you like.

speaking of swinging, went to this outting last night. Completely indo. Got 7 numbers. one really likes me, ria. already calling me baby. Could have gotten more, but decided no. And for good reason, all 7 messaged me that night or the next day. I couldn't remember who was who.

one pretty one was a "sex club girl" so i deleted her.
any girl that works in a club like that, if its longer than 6 months. She's broken and will never be able to fixed. (i worked in a strip club through uni so i saw exactly what im saying)

so you see, easy peasy
here is one of them, ria. not sure if its your cup of tea, but hell, you gotta see her ass! Thin waist. bubble ass. my kryptonite

Attachments

• ria.jpeg
    ria.jpeg
    91.3 KB · Views: 13

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back