Get the hpv vaccine

did your guys parents not ever vax you? i’ve already gotten everything from them plus when i was in military

and now that i’ve thought about it, i’ve never gotten warts on my dick lol. cold sore on lips occasionally but never on my dick

and always test negative for herpes even tho i fucked a girl who had it

cut my hand hopping a rusty fence a few weeks ago and was fine cuz got tetanus shot

did your guys parents not ever vax you? i’ve already gotten everything from them plus when i was in military

and now that i’ve thought about it, i’ve never gotten warts on my dick lol. cold sore on lips occasionally but never on my dick

Mine did. Not vaccinating babies is retarded.
I just never get vaccines now bc I don't think I need them

Its kiterally in the first post
Only male kids today got it.
Years ago it was only available for girls because it was still in clinical trial.
Still a 0 iq move from the medical community,
how do girls get it?
They literally vaccinated just 50% of the people and expected it to disappear

Its kiterally in the first post
Only male kids today got it.
Years ago it was only available for girls because it was still in clinical trial.
Still a 0 iq move from the medical community,
how do girls get it?
They literally vaccinated just 50% of the people and expected it to disappear
oh makes sense then why i don’t get herpes on my dick

sounded like you were saying only females got the vax

oh makes sense then why i don’t get herpes on my dick

sounded like you were saying only females got the vax
Hpv is papillomavirus
For herpes there are no vaccines at the moment

Get the one with more strains ( 9 in my country)

Last edited:

This was not mandatory like tetanus and others because it was still in development.
There are various strains , the ones that give warts and the ones that become cancerous...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back