Advice Geomaxxxing to Africa to steal muscle genes.

marquisofmoldova

Jan 15, 2024
I want to geomaxx to Africa to create mulatto moggER sons with good muscle genes. I think I need west african foid. I will take my sons to the West then they can get White stacy. My offspring will be 25% Black and will mog. Thoughts? Sierra Leone or Gambia?

3130289 6DB90FFB FC0E 4E47 BEDE F8FB8E7C59F0 11
Why would u geomaxx to the 2nd weakest race for muscle genetics lol. U fell for propaganda so hard. Embarrassing.

Can you link the study?
I think this result may be influenced by fat % and hence why European and Latin American are first and second.
Keep coping. Maybe blacks are just weak little bitches who got colonized and enslaved cos they're genetically weak , oh wait that's the truth

Keep coping. Maybe blacks are just weak little bitches who got colonized and enslaved cos they're genetically weak , oh wait that's the truth
Bruv I'm white, and I am genuinely wondering :/
Sad to see that you are still insecure and insulting strangers on the internet.

Make sure you deworm the girl. learn from my mistake.

I actually might die, my disease from fucking a jungle girl is only worsening, if I survive this i will have one hell of a story to tell at the pub.

I’ve been couped up in my room hoping i survive this illness. Now i know what it was like to contract a sickness in the golden age of explorers. I feel like James Cook when he was in the Pacific

Make sure you deworm the girl. learn from my mistake.

I actually might die, my disease from fucking a jungle girl is only worsening, if I survive this i will have one hell of a story to tell at the pub.

I’ve been couped up in my room hoping i survive this illness. Now i know what it was like to contract a sickness in the golden age of explorers. I feel like James Cook when he was in the Pacific
Ricecel larp

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back