Geomaxxing Youtube Content

younglivinglife

Feb 25, 2024

Whoever posted this guy its actually cool

i think some kind of remote work his brother is hosting a party at their office. Im pretty sure someone said here he worked for google coding
pretty sure he doesnt work at google, he visited the offices in a vlog
and i dont see any proof of him having a business, looks to me he is born rich and his last video gives a lot of truth to that

you already posted this normie faggot before. why would I want to watch some chadlite who is actively ruining the market for everyone else because he wants to chase trends

This guy can easily get women in his home country, but now he watched some instagram reels about how thailand is so heckin cheap so he goes there and these girls raise their standards accordingly.
he could get much better women in his home country, with the amount of money, looks and status he has

By the way im not hating on him, i wish i was rich and had good looks to travel all over the world and fuck top girls
just keep in mind that you wont gain much value if you are looking for some useful tips or whatever you are after

All his vids he seems to date down. But if what he wants to is to be treated like a prize, I guess that is what he gotta do even in Asia.

Changed my mind hes just. A rich kid partying parents money
its just a travel channel not a geomaxxing channel. This dude would be happy with his becky gf even 5 years ago but now sees a chance to grift to those who were sent our own way overseas. He definitely gets with white roastie backpackers off camera, if he really had yellow fever he could get better quality ones in his home country

its just a travel channel not a geomaxxing channel. This dude would be happy with his becky gf even 5 years ago but now sees a chance to grift to those who were sent our own way overseas. He definitely gets with white roastie backpackers off camera, if he really had yellow fever he could get better quality ones in his home country
nd in latest one he matched with Japan girl from Australia, but he explained my friend well, he only gets with Instagram girls.

at least it hasnt gone viral
so many youtubers are doing pickup videos in thailand with 100s of thousands of views

theres a ton more unfortunately, thats how saturated some of the locations are

This guy is based, he was dealt an amazing hand in life and maximizes it. I can't watch him though because I always tend to compare my life to other people and his makes me jealous.

I HATE WESTERN WOMEN I HATE WESTERN WOMEN I HATE WESTERN WOMEN I HATE WESTERN WOMEN I HATE WESTERN WOMEN I HATE WESTERN WOMEN I HATE WESTERN WOMEN I HATE WESTERN WOMEN I HATE WESTERN WOMEN I HATE WESTERN WOMEN I HATE WESTERN WOMEN I HATE WESTERN WOMEN I HATE WESTERN WOMEN I HATE WESTERN WOMEN I HATE WESTERN WOMEN I HATE WESTERN WOMEN I HATE WESTERN WOMEN I HATE WESTERN WOMEN I HATE WESTERN WOMEN I HATE WESTERN WOMEN I HATE WESTERN WOMEN I HATE WESTERN WOMEN

This guy is based, he was dealt an amazing hand in life and maximizes it. I can't watch him though because I always tend to compare my life to other people and his makes me jealous.
if you even give this faggot a view you are part of the problem. Honestly the fact that theres normies in this thread venerating this guy already tells me this shit is coming to an end. Dont get shocked when you see blonde 7/10 eurofags with zara button downs and your faggot PSL curtains walking around, and then coming to this forum to bitch about how theres too many chads in your spot

if you even give this faggot a view you are part of the problem. Honestly the fact that theres normies in this thread venerating this guy already tells me this shit is coming to an end. Dont get shocked when you see blonde 7/10 eurofags with zara button downs and your faggot PSL curtains walking around, and then coming to this forum to bitch about how theres too many chads in your spot
passport bros must be shot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back