Geomaxxing is actually gigasaturated and its pissing me off

Predeterminism2

Aug 5, 2022

Geomaxxing is actually gigasaturated and its pissing me off

im testing each countries girls

first i get a girl from tinder in south america venezeula the shithole and the first girl I add on IG literally has a photo up on her story of her with some HTN white guy. turns out its her friends husband. but why is she trying to flex her friends husband its literally offputting

then swipe in cambodia. first girl who adds me on IG has pics on her story with her friend and her FRIENDS BOYFRIEND who is like 6ft HTN gymmaxxed white guy. LITERALLY THE FIRST FUCKING GIRL AGAIN. and why is she trying to flex her friends boyfriend AGAIN

then i just tried just now indonesia. first girl i add from tinder to IG. her latest post is literally with 6ft2 blonde blue eyes nigga and writing some paragraph about their friendship. (pics above) LITERALLY THE FIRST FUCKING ONE AGAIN

why are they trying so hard to flex they have white guys so badly asif it will make white guys more attracted to them when it does the opposite

but the question is

why the fuck has literally THE FIRST GIRL IN EACH COUNTRY HAVE A 6FT2 HTN WHITE GUY ON THEIR LATEST INSTAGRAM POST

@AlexBrown84 am i just getting really unlucky and actually 6ft white guys are extremely rare in these places? or is it legit extremely saturated

Last edited:
View attachment 186 this was on the story of the first girl whos IG i got from tinder cambodia

but the question was is geomaxxing REALLY saturated now or something? literally the first girl in each country has dated multiple 6ft white guys in their shtihole country

@AlexBrown84 answer bro is it really this bad already?
Doubt it these are probably occurring more in the capital cities or girls that use social media. If you go to other cities or the boonies it's less likely and girls may be more down to earth.

View attachment 186 this was on the story of the first girl whos IG i got from tinder cambodia

but the question was is geomaxxing REALLY saturated now or something? literally the first girl in each country has dated multiple 6ft white guys in their shtihole country

I’d say it’s only saturated in the stereotypical ones like Thailand. You can still go to places like Cambodia and be the only western foreigner in the area for the most part

I don’t think it’s over saturated, usually all the SEA natives say it’s usually say it’s uglier men than that, but who knows maybe it’s changed cause of the shitty white women in 2022.

Doubt it these are probably occurring more in the capital cities or girls that use social media. If you go to other cities or the boonies it's less likely and girls may be more down to earth.
And this also

I went to this small province in the south of Thailand with like 50k people and didn’t see any other foreigners at all. I felt like a king being the only foreigner there

Hat Yai is an underrated city in Thailand with not that many foreigners there

And this also

I went to this small province in the south of Thailand with like 50k people and didn’t see any other foreigners at all. I felt like a king being the only foreigner there

Hat Yai is an underrated city in Thailand with not that many foreigners there
High IQ Post tbh

If you think about it geomaxxing isn't as whitepilled as it seems. It's been around before Incels discovered the term. People are bound to find out about how much easier dating is compared to there own country if they travel long enough. You don't need an internet forum to figure that out. Also apps like tinder have an international option so it's literally over when the populous figure out how to book flights for cheap and slay girls from abroad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back