Geomax to mog not to get punani

Saar Jyomaxxx

May 14, 2024
If you go to a place where youre well above average in height and race, you will be guaranteed to mog. If you go to a place because you think getting women will be easy, then its over for you. I knew before geomaxxing that i was doing it for mogging purposes, you gotta have that clear in mind, otherwise it will lead to disappointment.
I geomaxxed to a place where the avg height for males is 5'6, and im 6'1 (in shoes). Theyre both brown and mongoloid. I am around a 7 in the face by western standards and pale skinned with light hair. I did get matches in the west, i did get IOIs every now and then, still incel.
When i came here, yes, i did get tons of IOIs. I did get many more likes and matches. But it didnt matter. Only two girls my age chatted me up, and the convos went like this:
Her: Hii
Me: Hey
Her: How are you?
Me: Im good and you?
Girl 1: *ghosts me*
Girl 2: Im good lol, happy to hear that.

Same shit as in the west. Always so close yet so far away. And i knew itd be this way

TLDR: if you geomax to get women, its over for you, you will be disappointed and rope. Geomax to mog instead

you cant even get laid in latam with ur daddy giving u thousands per month, meanwhile korean and chinese girls fly to my home country to be with me as a manlet

i dont wanna sound mean but, you have it much much worse than me, i couldnt ever imagine getting the poor treatment that you do

why havent u roped yet?

If you go to a place where youre well above average in height and race, you will be guaranteed to mog. If you go to a place because you think getting women will be easy, then its over for you. I knew before geomaxxing that i was doing it for mogging purposes, you gotta have that clear in mind, otherwise it will lead to disappointment.
I geomaxxed to a place where the avg height for males is 5'6, and im 6'1 (in shoes). Theyre both brown and mongoloid. I am around a 7 in the face by western standards and pale skinned with light hair. I did get matches in the west, i did get IOIs every now and then, still incel.
When i came here, yes, i did get tons of IOIs. I did get many more likes and matches. But it didnt matter. Only two girls my age chatted me up, and the convos went like this:

Same shit as in the west. Always so close yet so far away. And i knew itd be this way

TLDR: if you geomax to get women, its over for you, you will be disappointed and rope. Geomax to mog instead
there is no mog buddy.

height and face mog is just in your head

meanwhile them latino guys are getting laid while you rot in your room as a loser on incel forums posting about muh mogging them

could never be me 🤣

what do u rate him
just take drugs

a 7 face is model tier there is something wrong with u

Last edited:
you cant even get laid in latam with ur daddy giving u thousands per month, meanwhile korean and chinese girls fly to my home country to be with me as a manlet

i dont wanna sound mean but, you have it much much worse than me, i couldnt ever imagine getting the poor treatment that you do

why havent u roped yet?
Its alright bro have ur revenge

I am around a 7 in the face by western standards and pale skinned with light hair. I did get matches in the west, i did get IOIs every now and then, still incel.
You're what I've labelled as middle of the road. Not submissive or reliable enough to betabux a foid nor handsome enough to sexually get a woman going in order for a ONS to take place, back home, that is.

Tails from China town.
a 7 face is model tier there is something wrong with u
It's catalogue tier. I've never seen a legit solid 8/10 who can't get laid using their looks. It never happens.

Latinas only care about money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back