fuck man literally the first 3 girls ive added from tinder thailand have been...

Yep you have to get lucky to find one that hasn’t been fucked by too many or any foreigners

If you get their Instagram check thru their followers to make sure they don’t have any foreigners following them

Yep you have to get lucky to find one that hasn’t been fucked by too many or any foreigners

If you get their Instagram check thru their followers to make sure they don’t have any foreigners following them
How has literally every Thai girl been fucked by 6ft chads tho

Is there really that many of them there??

I thought there’s millions of Thai girls and just a few chads go there but so far it’s like 1 6ft chad: 1 Thai girl ratio so far

How has literally every Thai girl been fucked by 6ft chads tho

Is there really that many of them there??

I thought there’s millions of Thai girls and just a few chads go there but so far it’s like 1 6ft chad: 1 Thai girl ratio so far
You have to wait until the girls from the countryside move to bangkok for school when university first starts. Chances are they haven’t had any other foreigners lol

You have to wait until the girls from the countryside move to bangkok for school when university first starts. Chances are they haven’t had any other foreigners lol
OVER

what about setting location to cities a little away then just travelling 30-60 mins when wanna see her?

Or will she still have 6ft2 chad bodies

OVER

what about setting location to cities a little away then just travelling 30-60 mins when wanna see her?

Or will she still have 6ft2 chad bodies
I’ve never tried looking for girls on edge of the city. Some buy gold to set their location to the center of the city. One girl I met was in outer bangkok and traveled to the center to see me

I’ve never tried looking for girls on edge of the city. Some buy gold to set their location to the center of the city. One girl I met was in outer bangkok and traveled to the center to see me
are u visiting any other countries any time soon

would be nice to know if india or nepal is possible to date much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back