fuck it ill go busan

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
90 day no visa required in korea

thailand has no beaches or if theres beaches its lined with prostitutes and looks like shit and low population cities except the capital which has no beach

ill go busan as orignally planned niggers. nice beach, developed, civilized. fuck pattaya looks like a place id be embarrrassed to be seen in as a young slick white guy

if you are going to Asia, it's kinda cheap to try multiple destinations if you plan it properly, flights are cheap
if you have your dating profile ready, you can test how you do there with tinder gold before booking flights

if you are going to Asia, it's kinda cheap to try multiple destinations if you plan it properly, flights are cheap
if you have your dating profile ready, you can test how you do there with tinder gold before booking flights
i hate trying multiple destinations thats why im caring so much about this stuff. i just want to find the best place to live and stay there

how can you find the best place for you without trying different spots?
research only helps so much, there's so many things such as food, community, kindness, infraestructure, security, girls, etc... that you can't know until you are there

how can you find the best place for you without trying different spots?
research only helps so much, there's so many things such as food, community, kindness, infraestructure, security, girls, etc... that you can't know until you are there
well true. but my factors right now are...

has beach
high population city
does beauty standards go for or against me
good infrastructure
warm
darker shorter girls
possible to get 1k per month apartment to urself(not possible in spain)

and from population, beauty standards, i can estimate how well ill do in dating tbhhh

and the rest of the things i can see by research

youre absolutely wrong, thailand has one of the best beaches in the world
these 2 public beaches in pattaya are shit but you can ferry in like 30 minutes to koh lan which has super good beaches, top2 after krabi imo
regarding factors you posted thailand is better than south korea especially if you like darker shorter girls

also every public beach in high population city is bad, busan will be no different

youre absolutely wrong, thailand has one of the best beaches in the world
these 2 public beaches in pattaya are shit but you can ferry in like 30 minutes to koh lan which has super good beaches, top2 after krabi imo
regarding factors you posted thailand is better than south korea especially if you like darker shorter girls

also every public beach in high population city is bad, busan will be no different
but i wanna chill at the beach every day after work not get fucking ferries to islands in the backarse of nowhere

ok yea true korean girls are less dark less short but still shorter darker than uk so its cool

and i watched 'walking in' both pattaya beaches and busan beaches and pattaya looks like tramp central prostitute central wouldnt wanna be seen there but busan looks nice , not too busy, civilized, high class. definitely is the place to be tbh

but i wanna chill at the beach every day after work not get fucking ferries to islands in the backarse of nowhere

ok yea true korean girls are less dark less short but still shorter darker than uk so its cool

and i watched 'walking in' both pattaya beaches and busan beaches and pattaya looks like tramp central prostitute central wouldnt wanna be seen there but busan looks nice , not too busy, civilized, high class. definitely is the place to be tbh
pattaya is prostitute central, jomtien beach is more family friendly and its ok-ish but there is not much to do there
also its full of old white coomers with 40kg ugly ass teen thais
why dont you try rio de janeiro? it fits your description perfectly

pattaya is prostitute central, jomtien beach is more family friendly and its ok-ish but there is not much to do there
also its full of old white coomers with 40kg ugly ass teen thais
why dont you try rio de janeiro? it fits your description perfectly
well true. busan, rio are top of my list, but i just love asian idk why

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back