Advice Fuck dynamic pricing changes of flight tickets

When is the best time to buy a flight ticket? Prices increased by $130 in 5 minutes even I have cleared cookies
OKAY newbie

here is a trick, USE A VPN. and put the VPN to the country you want to fly to. For example. Indonesia. I would put my vpn in indonesia. And then go to the "expedia" or whatever site your buying the ticket from. To go to indoensia.

you will save a few hundred right there. THink about it. Most 3rd world countries subsidize their airlines. Meaning. "locals" get cheaper pricing. Otherwise, these poor bumfucks would never go ANYWHERE. ESPECIALLY if your flying with the LOCAL airline. (airasia) for example for indonesia.

SO.......you set your VPN to that country. You will get local pricing. And YES, you can buy a ticket from YOUR location to their location and round trip it.

I will save the other tricks for the others to add.

ahh fuck it, here is more

pick from tuesday to wednesday for flights. Cheapest times.

OKAY newbie

here is a trick, USE A VPN. and put the VPN to the country you want to fly to. For example. Indonesia. I would put my vpn in indonesia. And then go to the "expedia" or whatever site your buying the ticket from. To go to indoensia.

you will save a few hundred right there. THink about it. Most 3rd world countries subsidize their airlines. Meaning. "locals" get cheaper pricing.

SO.......you set your VPN to that country. You will get local pricing. And YES, you can buy a ticket from YOUR location to their location and round trip it.

I need to do this next time.

OKAY newbie

you will save a few hundred right there. THink about it. Most 3rd world countries subsidize their airlines. Meaning. "locals" get cheaper pricing. Otherwise, these poor bumfucks would never go ANYWHERE. ESPECIALLY if your flying with the LOCAL airline. (airasia) for example for indonesia.

Dont give away the secrets

OKAY newbie

It didn't work by the way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back