JFL from my experience, chinese girls seem to be the most scared to get pregnant

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
i’ve noticed this after being in china for so long

comparing how girls react when i tell them im not using condoms, they get more squeamish compared to other countries in the region

anyone else notice the same?

Eh my one didn't care but not exactly a large sample size
how long had she been in uk

or maybe it was just cuz they were virgins

but sea virgins didn’t react the same way

i guess sea peasants don’t have a future so nothing to lose

compared to chinks whose first 18 years is to prepare for a college entrance exam that will determine their life

comparing how girls react when i tell them im not using condoms, they get more squeamish compared to other countries in the region

well wouldn't you? obviously chinese girls are smarter than the average.

there is no benefit for a woman to get pregnant until she's old. And her son or daughter takes care of her. And less so a daughter. A son gets married and says to his wife, my mother is moving in with us. One of two things happen, wife accepts it, or leaves husband. guy still is the bread winner and takes care of his mother. Either way, the girl (mother) wins

daughter not so much, she says hubby can my mother move in, if the answer is no, it's not. She either leaves him, and has nothing. or accepts her husbands answer, and compromises by saying "lat least lets send her money to help her". and shes stuck even more with her husband.

Chinese girls obviously know, up until that stage, life is hard. And if your not with the father of your baby, life gets even harder, NO REAL MAN of worth wants to raise another mans baby. Unless that girl is so fucking hot, that you throw all common sense out and say fuck it, want that pussy bad. And she must have a dynamite pussy for that. Like, sucks your balls empty and keeps sucking while holding your beer and rubbing her pussy with the other hand while talking dirty type magical pussy

Just my take,

and you might think why don't philipeanos think this way as the chinese girls. It's because like cavemen of yesterday. Philippeanos haven't progressed barely past the stone age. They live in groups. So having a baby without any expectations of the father staying around, is okay. cause the group takes care of each other. If you have a son, hes going to work for whatever he can find and share his money with the cave group. If it's a daughter she can work, either a normal job or prostitution, but she will share her money to the group. And if she's pretty, she gets married off to a man who has money. and she will share his money with the group.

it's how philippionos plan their retirement. have 5 kids all sending money back home.

and you might think why don't philipeanos think this way as the chinese girls. It's because like cavemen of yesterday. Philippeanos haven't progressed barely past the stone age. They live in groups. So having a baby without any expectations of the father staying around, is okay. cause the group takes care of each other. If you have a son, hes going to work for whatever he can find and share his money with the cave group. If it's a daughter she can work, either a normal job or prostitution, but she will share her money to the group. And if she's pretty, she gets married off to a man who has money. and she will share his money with the group.

it's how philippionos plan their retirement. have 5 kids all sending money back home.
Yea I'm not ever marrying into a family like that. Monkeys

Yea I'm not ever marrying into a family like that. Monkeys
ALL phillipinos are like that. EVERY...SINGLE....ONE.....

if you find one that is not, is because she has no family. Otherwise, hells ya, she is going to be sending her money or YOUR money home to parents. "help get brother school, sister school, ect".

ALL phillipinos are like that. EVERY...SINGLE....ONE.....

if you find one that is not, is because she has no family. Otherwise, hells ya, she is going to be sending her money or YOUR money home to parents. "help get brother school, sister school, ect".
Thr cycle of poverty

now i want to go back to manila and fuck a pina girl i know raw for 3 nights straight nonstop

now i want to go back to manila and fuck a pina girl i know raw for 3 nights straight nonstop
that is another thing ALL Philippinos hate condoms. Especially the girls. Flip land is raw dog central. sometimes they will try to look like good girls and ask "you have condom" but if you say "nope!" they won't pause, and get down to business.

just another excuse in the file drawer of excuses to blame you for her problems. "well, i didn't want to get pregnant, i wanted to use a condom but you didn't have one"

when she full well knew she agreed to the risk.

same mentality as us but all of us become engineers and doctors, their strategy is better compared to individualism even in the western world when its applied there but they sadly dont have the oppurtunities like we do. thats why ethnics overpower white countries rn, they are fucking like rabbits

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back