Money Finally earning

Mid

Mar 4, 2024
i've set a goal to Geomax by next year

im 22M graduated from college this year but wasn't able to find work because of the shitty job market so i just gave up on corpwageslavemaxxing (guess what major i am jfl). i've been trying since april with online money making methods but didn't make anything, until i had a major hit in september and i've made $3k since. i'm gonna lock in for a couple more months trying to get the bank at a nice number before i gtfo

feel free to ama

Any good recs for intro to online money making? I made some money flipping things on eBay when I was in the States. Bought from Goodwill stores. I plan to return to the U.S. in the near future before I teach in China and would like to build some extra wealth during the downtime.

Somewhat unrelated but for anyone who goes to Japan as a tourist, buy manga from Book Off for like $0.50, pack them in your suitcase, then flip them on eBay for $10.00 when you return. Will pay for a third of your plane ticket.

Any good recs for intro to online money making? I made some money flipping things on eBay when I was in the States. Bought from Goodwill stores. I plan to return to the U.S. in the near future before I teach in China and would like to build some extra wealth during the downtime.

Somewhat unrelated but for anyone who goes to Japan as a tourist, buy manga from Book Off for like $0.50, pack them in your suitcase, then flip them on eBay for $10.00 when you return. Will pay for a third of your plane ticket.
or buy manga books for cheap in japan, make friends with an american soldier stationed there, and exploit the usps system to sell them to people in america for profits

american soldiers overseas get access to shipping costs and takes the same time as if it were shipped domestically

Reactions: Mid
I made some money flipping things on eBay when I was in the States. Bought from Goodwill stores.
i used to enjoy buying some fiction books at thrift stores but now there are hoards of immigrants at my Goodwill all doing the same thing you're doing. now each book went from $0.50 to like $4 each
Any good recs for intro to online money making?
not really. i never read any books and those make $10k a month with chat gpt youtube videos are all scams. making money online isn't a monolith, there are many different angles.

but i won't gatekeep. i did tiktok shop affiliate. it's legit and many tutorials on yt that show u how to do it. it's so easy you just make videos promoting their shitty chinese brainrot products and if u go viral u get views and sales.

There’s a retro games store on the Japanese coast full of shit that’s worth double what they’re priced at back home

Reactions: Mid
There’s a retro games store on the Japanese coast full of shit that’s worth double what they’re priced at back home
i remember watching a japanese guy walking around akihabara and finding really expensive retro games and consoles for very very cheap.

it feels as if japs don't have a single drop of jew blood in them. it's nice. i'd feel bad ruining that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back