Advice filipina with bleach blonde hair

lol asif a bleach blonde asian girl isnt gonna have 1 billion dm's per day
Most guys dont like asian girls and especially ones that dye there hair blonde. I prefer black hair or other colours. This just comes accross attempting to be white while there natural beauty is already good.

You think asian and hispanic fog white women? Really?
Ofc asian women recieve more messages because they likely match more men because of JBW, they generally have lower standards.
Im sorry but i do not believe white women have less smv than an asian women even you dont believe that.

White people are the most desired race, its not exclusive to men.

Ofc asian women recieve more messages because they likely match more men because of JBW, they generally have lower standards.
Im sorry but i do not believe white women have less smv than an asian women even you dont believe that.

juggernaut law

I prefer white women over asian women = I prefer facially masculine women, with wide frames, tall, fat, big pussy, hairy arms and legs, strong

I prefer asian women over white women = I prefer facially feminine women, with petite frames, short, slim, small pussy, hairless arms and legs, weak

Being white kicks ass tbh

I prefer white women over asian women = I prefer facially masculine women, with wide frames, tall, fat, big pussy, hairy arms and legs, strong

I prefer asian women over white women = I prefer facially feminine women, with petite frames, short, slim, small pussy, hairless arms and legs, weak
Unfathomably retarded. Absolutely fucking dumb as shit. That's all there is to say about that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back