Looks Filipina Praise Thread

So your girl is a mestiza?
Must be from a wealthier family then lol
Yes my gf is mix of Filipina and etc. this is not my gf.
And yes luckily she's from wealthier family like REAL rich families if they didn't end up losing all the land

Lookup history it's true all of their hotties a bit Spanish or proof and correct me pls
nah what happened was they were slaves and shit and took their last names since they had none in the first place

in reality, only like 1% of the entire population has spanish blood lol

nah what happened was they were slaves and shit and took their last names since they had none in the first place

in reality, only like 1% of the entire population has spanish blood lol
So how do some filipinas have butts like that it isn't asian at all. Look at Thai they super skinny

So how do some filipinas have butts like that it isn't asian at all. Look at Thai they super skinny
Because the filipino race is half black half east asian.

No offense bro but you seem really autistic AND very low iq.

You believe everything ethnics say to you. If you were my son I'd be worried about letting you move to the other side of the world it seems likeyou have 0 street smarts and would get scammed every day

Lookup history it's true all of their hotties a bit Spanish or proof and correct me pls
Yes my gf is mix of Filipina and etc. this is not my gf.
And yes luckily she's from wealthier family like REAL rich families if they didn't end up losing all the land
Every single pina says thsyrd half Spanish or their great grandfather was Spanish. But they're coping hard. Spanish didn't mix with them. They just stole their shit and gave them Spanish last names etc

Pinas aren't asian so I'm not really attracted to them. When the nazis fled to Argentina and dug a hole to Agartha to the center of the earth they went all the way through as well and latin americans came out the other side and ended up in the Philippines and that's how they came into existence more or less

Update: She ghosting me and following other guys?? Pinalove sucks tbh. The girls i approached were hotter than her and reply faster.
Why should I care about girl living on island if she doesent praise

Guess why online apps suck @predeterminism I had much better experience approaching

Last edited:
Nothing much to praise...

Nothing much to praise...

Nothing of value lost

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back