Fashionmaxxing whilst geomaxxing

Hard Boiled

Sotokomori
Jul 31, 2022
When I geomax next year I intend to buy clothing in the country I intend to travel to. This will allow me to travel light and save a bit of money on travel costs. Does anyone know if this is effective for saving money if I were to buy designer branding?

designer not so much unless you go to europe. will most likely be the same price in asia if not a bit more

but there’s plenty of good shops selling vintage clothes and japanese designer etc in bangkok

thailand and vietnam have the best style in southeast asia

japan for east asia

just take a backpack with laptop and few underwear shirts and socks and fly to whatever country you want to move to and find good clothes there

that’s what ima do when i move to taiwan later this year

no point in carrying a bunch of baggage while geomaxxing as a young person
IMG 7864

designer not so much unless you go to europe. will most likely be the same price in asia if not a bit more

but there’s plenty of good shops selling vintage clothes and japanese designer etc in bangkok

thailand and vietnam have the best style in southeast asia

japan for east asia
Looking in vintage shops is a good idea. Normies like branded clothing because it makes them look connected to what the brand is signifying for example hard rock café apparel = this person is a musician or hangs out with rockstars or adidas = this person is an athlete.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back