explain what you feel on lyrica @alexbrown

makes you low inhib and your body feels drunk without the negatives of alcohol

can’t take it too often cuz tolerance builds up fast

how long it takes to lower tolerance? i was taking pregabaline (linefor) couple months ago but after couple weeks i didnt feel anything on 300mg so i stopped

im a short bald twink frame obese circumcuck
It's over for us, I might just fly and stay in ph for a while nothing to lose at this point. I'm 15 mins away from the airport I have some funds I'm just being a retard in burger, once it runs out it's over anyways like what's the point in getting mogged and being a cuck in burger supporting feminism and gay trannies through taxes, which tax is on everything

It's over for us, I might just fly and stay in ph for a while nothing to lose at this point. I'm 15 mins away from the airport I have some funds I'm just being a retard in burger, once it runs out it's over anyways like what's the point in getting mogged and being a cuck in burger supporting feminism and gay trannies through taxes, which tax is on everything
just go to ph now why are you still here

I have enough to not work but only in like more province areas, but probably can stay longer if I work at a gay call center
you arent working or doing anything here. if you arent making money here its pointless. just go to ph you dont even have a car here.

This place is hell, fuck the jewish satanic cabal and their forced cucking and circumcucking
it is because once you are in ph youll realize there is no getting away from your circumcucking. youll have sex the first few days you are there to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back