everyone should travel to a country in civil war atleast once

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
glad i got my stripes in myanmar

it’s very interesting experience. you don’t see any other foreigners, the locals look at you like wtf you doing here, fun run ins with the competing factions, the despair on the local populations faces, and if the chance arises, getting to fuck the local girls of course. but it’s actually good for the locals because you spend money at their resturaunts and shops. whereas the local customer would pay for 1 serving, i usually get 3 times that to try everything

might have to prestige and go thru ukraine on my expedition. hopefully ukraine secret police doesn’t stop me for sending money to russian artillery units on telegram to get drawings written on shells lol

I met a Burmese girl working in Thailand, we went to Bkk together and her home to Burma me to Phillipenes, should I go visit her? I know shes in the capital and from the majority faction, so I probably won't get shot hahaha

I met a Burmese girl working in Thailand, we went to Bkk together and her home to Burma me to Phillipenes, should I go visit her? I know shes in the capital and from the majority faction, so I probably won't get shot hahaha
same with me, first time i met a girl from myanmar was in bangkok when she was 17. now she lives in yangon and i visited her last time i was there

go visit her. yangon isn’t that dangerous and if you stay at a half decent place there won’t be power outages

it’s very interesting experience. you don’t see any other foreigners, the locals look at you like wtf you doing here, fun run ins with the competing factions, the despair on the local populations faces, and if the chance arises, getting to fuck the local girls of course. but it’s actually good for the locals because you spend money at their resturaunts and shops. whereas the local customer would pay for 1 serving, i usually get 3 times that to try everything

might have to prestige and go thru ukraine on my expedition. hopefully ukraine secret police doesn’t stop me for sending money to russian artillery units on telegram to get drawings written on shells lol
well you are crazy and have balls, that's for sure.

i personally wouldn't do it, but your right. During those time periods, everything is cheap and people are desperate. You would be slaying pussy left right and center.

but like anything, fortune favors the bold. Truest thing ever.

did you ever see the mines in myanmar?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back