News every piece falling into place

kamster

FAKECELEST FAKECEL
May 4, 2023
im going back to asia in next 2 weeks. im not sure if i want to go back to bangkok even though i already promised it to some girls. i think im going to try rural japan this time, china was fun but language sounds like shit, air quality perfect to get cancer by 40, people in general dont like whites except young girls hehe i kinda feel like some nigger there

vietnam girls didnt even give him chance to betabuxx lul
I think I’ll be flying to Vietnam soon just to disprove him. Stay tuned… Should I breakup with my pina girlfriend or just say I have a work trip?

excited for my next trip
obviously this time ill be working remotely and even though there is not much to do i still gotta rot with laptop nearby

excited for my next trip
obviously this time ill be working remotely and even though there is not much to do i still gotta rot with laptop nearby
Where are you going?

excited for my next trip
i dont think its that bad though. people who traveled for at least couple months using their savings and not doing anything know what im talking about
this lack of purpose and just mindless floating between countries is exciting and all but you start to feel like a total bum very quick

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back