Geomax Even geomaxxing has failed for someone

He can follow this

He can follow this
peak mental illness. I have lurked on troon subreddits, forums, and /lgbt/ on 4cucks and even those dont compare to the schizo powerlevels displayed on zoomers.org. theres no convincing me that PSL post 2018 isn't a massive psyop to effiminate men and turn them into pussy begging cucks to settle for the first crumbs of their post prime looksmatch to betabux

peak mental illness. I have lurked on troon subreddits, forums, and /lgbt/ on 4cucks and even those dont compare to the schizo powerlevels displayed on zoomers.org. theres no convincing me that PSL post 2018 isn't a massive psyop to effiminate men and turn them into pussy begging cucks to settle for the first crumbs of their post prime looksmatch to betabux
PSL ended with Puahate Sluthate Lookism

Instead of grooming them to be trannies it’s grooming them to be metrosexuals jfl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back