End goal of GEOmaxxing

Belaruscel

Jun 4, 2024
I've been thinking recenly, what happens to a geomaxxer after lets say 5-10 years living in SEA? Its common sense to assume you will get tired of slaying bitches and will probably want to settle down with someone, (maybe considering giving a birth to a mixed stacy, or another Elliot Rodger lol) but i doubt it's a good idea since the first second you bring her to the west, or some other geomaxxed mogger appears in here it would be ovER, she will just cheat on you the same way western foid will do. It's already getting brutal, Thailand is oversatured, girls are turning into eastern europeans thinking you should pay hilarious money to date her, not even having a hkup, because some other foreigner did it. And most of them aren't even a wife material to begin with, considering their low iq and language + cultural barrier. Also sooner even more and more guys will move to SEA since 40% of western young men are incels, ruining dating market even more.

This world is just hilarious, thinking that you can't get an unconditional love anymore. I'd like to cope that one day some japanese subhuman incel will invent an AI girl with a real body, i will probably invest in this shit all my money I have and the investments will skyrocket because of how superior and demanded this invention will be JFL

I want at least 10 kids

end goal is 1000 but I need to reach literal billionaire status to support that

all their moms needs to be top-tier motherly and wifely

essentially I will have a harem and it will be like Pokemon

I will just be catching new high-value women for decades and building a super harem

I will have hoes of all races and many sons

I will mog ghenghis khan

I've been thinking recenly, what happens to a geomaxxer after lets say 5-10 years living in SEA? Its common sense to assume you will get tired of slaying bitches and will probably want to settle down with someone, (maybe considering giving a birth to a mixed stacy, or another Elliot Rodger lol) but i doubt it's a good idea since the first second you bring her to the west, or some other geomaxxed mogger appears in here it would be ovER, she will just cheat on you the same way western foid will do. It's already getting brutal, Thailand is oversatured, girls are turning into eastern europeans thinking you should pay hilarious money to date her, not even having a hkup, because some other foreigner did it. And most of them aren't even a wife material to begin with, considering their low iq and language + cultural barrier. Also sooner even more and more guys will move to SEA since 40% of western young men are incels, ruining dating market even more.

This world is just hilarious, thinking that you can't get an unconditional love anymore. I'd like to cope that one day some japanese subhuman incel will invent an AI girl with a real body, i will probably invest in this shit all my money I have and the investments will skyrocket because of how superior and demanded this invention will be JFL

View attachment 7031
Are Belarusian girls bad now like Polish girls?

View attachment 7031
'Interested in dogs'

I want at least 10 kids

end goal is 1000 but I need to reach literal billionaire status to support that

all their moms needs to be top-tier motherly and wifely

essentially I will have a harem and it will be like Pokemon

I will just be catching new high-value women for decades and building a super harem

I will have hoes of all races and many sons

I will mog ghenghis khan
but your a virgin

Don't know what you men by bad. They all look good, take care of themselves and you barely see any landwhales, but all they care about is money you can be a chad and still incel in post Soviet counties
I meant bad attitudes like Western white girls; guess so…

Don't know what you men by bad. They all look good, take care of themselves and you barely see any landwhales, but all they care about is money you can be a chad and still incel in post Soviet counties

This is exactly the reason why EE makes sense for those who have their remote income/financial stuff together. Belarus is poor so the importance of looks gets weighted less but the importance of money is weighed more.

There is nothing wrong with Belarussian women looking for a guy who is financially successful and stable. All women do that even in the west. It is the poor financial state of Belarus which allows guys in the MTN range who got money to consistently date up into the HTBs and higher.

This is exactly the reason why EE makes sense for those who have their remote income/financial stuff together. Belarus is poor so the importance of looks gets weighted less but the importance of money is weighed more.

There is nothing wrong with Belarussian women looking for a guy who is financially successful and stable. All women do that even in the west. It is the poor financial state of Belarus which allows guys in the MTN range who got money to consistently date up into the HTBs and higher.
The only problem is white women are manly as fuck. They're like 6ft on average and probably bone mog your ricecel framelet ass and have a clit that's bigger than ur dick

real. blackpill concept is different when it comes to west and east, that's also the reason why this community never really got popular in Slavic countries. Average wage is 600usd in Belarus, and girls could get in jail for doing onlyfans so they get almost no money (based Lukashenko) so they can't get a living of off selling nudes to some mutts anymore that's why they have to find sugar daddy or at least an oofy doofy who can support them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back