Early March of 2016 felt like it was a few months ago

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Aug 16, 2023
A lot of people act like the world has significantly changed since the year 2016 when, in actuality, it hasn't. Everything we take for granted in 2024 was around back then but has only been technologically improved upon.

I'm listening to an instrumental soundtrack from a movie I hold dearly that I haven't watched since March of that year. What I've come to realise after all these years is that life will let you know at a young age where you stand in this world. I wish I hadn't idealistically believed in fantasies theories, such as, the red pill and the purple pill that clouded my vision with grandeur delusion.

Life is fundamentally about accumulating positive experiences and dodging the deleterious one's the best you can. The rich and powerful who're notorious neets are vicariously transported around in fancy limousines and taken straight to the door of desirable places filled to the brim with good looking women and elegant suitors who're looking to vibe in style.

Enjoy what you've got because the world is ready and in anticipation to take all you've got as a man if you slip up and live through the lens of idealistic thinking.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back