blatonslatt

Apr 22, 2024
IMG 9637

I’ve received
5,600 messages
400+ likes on every picture I post
And 1,600 followers in 4 months

Just because I’m a cool foreigner.

I also know a mulatto african american who met with 5+ HelloTalk girls in China before he quit the app!

It’s an easy way to gain instagram followers too.

Gravitas

thats about 50 messages per day? whats the male/female/age split?

whats your conversion rate? honestly I have achieved comparable, but not quite as high a rate in the past on other apps. they're not guaranteed conversions, so that pushes the difficulty up a bit. there's not enough time in the world, unless you have a good ai script that can work in android. I should probably try to find one, in any case.

thats about 50 messages per day? whats the male/female/age split?

whats your conversion rate? honestly I have achieved comparable, but not quite as high a rate in the past on other apps. they're not guaranteed conversions, so that pushes the difficulty up a bit. there's not enough time in the world, unless you have a good ai script that can work in android. I should probably try to find one, in any case.
every female i have is the age of 23 or under because thats wat i put my settings to

99% of the messages are women too since that's what i put my settings too, and hellotalk is a majority female app

i did consider talking to a rich white woman whos a lawyer in california but she got boring and shes like 40

yea i know a mulatto that used hellotalk while he traveled through china and fucked a few girls through it

i wonder what he’s doing now

I still think its not optimal. 50 messages a day is way too many to respond to and most of them are not going to meet you. at that point it just become a time management issue.

you never said how you converted them

I still think its not optimal. 50 messages a day is way too many to respond to and most of them are not going to meet you. at that point it just become a time management issue.

you never said how you converted them
then u obviously haven’t had 50 msgs a day like u claim

just look for the hottest girl in pfp then reply?

whatever you say big guy. whats the point of having 50 messages a day if you only end up talking to one?

whatever you say big guy. whats the point of having 50 messages a day if you only end up talking to one?
never said i just talk to one…

also more options = more likely to find a girl u truly want…

i think u have anger issues

How simple is it to mainly talk to girls in your area rather than worldwide? You have to pay right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back