Vent Double Standards in Geomaxxing 😡

Tai Bwo Wannai

Exposing all shills and tranny luvvers
Sep 3, 2022
Edgeville Bank, Gielinor
Reddit, Discord , etc

FOIDS - Hay I'm moving to Japan next week guys? Omg I like don't wanna be alone . Will I bee safe

Responses - "No worries sis. Ur gonna meat so many hawt guys. Tinder is like totes amazing."

"I'm going to Japan too. DMed"

"Dating sucks in Japan. I haaaad sooo many ricedicks chasing me and it was so tiring omg. I just wanted Chad y'know?

FAGS - umm hey guys I'm uhh going to um Japan to um get blown I mean see Mt Fuji. Will I be safe as a member of the rainbow tribe

Responses - *Lists 1000 obscure gay clubs*

"Grrrr, I hate this blatant homophobia.Godspeed fellow fudge packer"

"I actually know a guy who loves LGBT in Tokyo. He has a band called the Reach Around Boyz. His name is TkyoSam. I'll introduce you."

INCELS / STRAIGHT DUDES- I'm going to Japan on vacation and I'd like to hook up consensually while I'm there or maybe try out some nightlife. Anyone have any experience or know any good apps?

Responses - "You filthy predator. I just sent your IP address and Reddit profile to Japanese immigration"

"Guys like you need to strung up by your nuts and castrated."

"Eww like dude just respect wahmen and maybe you'll stop being a hopeless loser who has to prey on 3rd world women"

Why do normies suffer from mental health problems? It's so hard getting good Intel on places these days because everyone has this weird kneejerk reaction and wants to gatekeep.

who cares what they think lmao although most ppl are used to me being a scumbag player in Europe so they think it is better I go over there and get it out of my system

Responses - *Lists 1000 obscure gay clubs*

this made me cage ngl

You were 100% one of the guys protesting the Pride event in OSRS weren't you. XD

I had to leave my clan bc of the zoomers that ran it thought I was being intolerant lmao.

I'm sick of OSRS anyway. It's just a bunch of esoteric kike concepts and masonic disclosure and demonology woven neatly into a medieval simulator. Literally checkerboards, roses everywhere and quests detailing how they'll kill all humans and maim them with drugs and vaccines.

I had to leave my clan bc of the zoomers that ran it thought I was being intolerant lmao.

I'm sick of OSRS anyway. It's just a bunch of esoteric kike concepts and masonic disclosure and demonology woven neatly into a medieval simulator. Literally checkerboards, roses everywhere and quests detailing how they'll kill all humans and maim them with drugs and vaccines.
i log in sometimes to afk redwoods when really bored

Amount of white boomers who’s wives went on vacation to get bbc in Africa when he wasn’t around lmfao

They would rather see you die than fly. They want you to simp, jestermaxx, chase, and validate them when they are young and betabux for them when they are old. Even more cruel is that prostution is illegal in US.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back