Dont rely on reports as end all be all

BeardedUnicorn

Jun 3, 2023
Everyone has different experiences and there is always a margin of difference a person will experience. It also massively depends on your looks, race, etc. If a chadlite comes to Thailand who is used to banging htbs at home and says its sucks meanwhile you have a mtn guy who has never had that much female attention in his life, both will have wildly different experiences. Plenty of white inkies like ItsOver and medicann have gone to thailand and had a good time. People tend to project what they experience onto others and assume what they experiences is universal. This isnt meant to be a thailand post but just used as an example, can be applied anywhere. Take things you read with grain of salt and dont take them literally

reports are one of the best sources of info, as long as you have many data points and dont rely on just 1

if everyone says it's easy to fuck in x country, its usually quite accurate
luckily i’ve never seen someone make a report on mongolia

a hidden gem for fellow monolid enjoyers such as myself!

Everyone has different experiences and there is always a margin of difference a person will experience. It also massively depends on your looks, race, etc. If a chadlite comes to Thailand who is used to banging htbs at home and says its sucks meanwhile you have a mtn guy who has never had that much female attention in his life, both will have wildly different experiences. Plenty of white inkies like ItsOver and medicann have gone to thailand and had a good time. People tend to project what they experience onto others and assume what they experiences is universal. This isnt meant to be a thailand post but just used as an example, can be applied anywhere. Take things you read with grain of salt and dont take them literally
well thats' called the human equation. Personalities and looks and motivation are completely different from individual to individual.

luckily i’ve never seen someone make a report on mongolia

a hidden gem for fellow monolid enjoyers such as myself!
thats' called the JBW theory in action

you see JBW was gold 20 years ago. if you ever notice posts are like from 2007 kinda forums. because flying wasn't cheap and now every fucking idiot flies. cause its' cheap. In some areas it's too saturated with foreigners.

but mongolia, would be a JBW destination. its' all about saturation. No whitey, its all righty. girls are easy, and nice and tighty LOL

thats' called the JBW theory in action

you see JBW was gold 20 years ago. if you ever notice posts are like from 2007 kinda forums. because flying wasn't cheap and now every fucking idiot flies. cause its' cheap. In some areas it's too saturated with foreigners.

but mongolia, would be a JBW destination. its' all about saturation. No whitey, its all righty. girls are easy, and nice and tighty LOL
you do know i’m mulatto right?
IMG 0557

Exactly. Also, some guys simply have more work ethic and have the energy to grind it out to get results more than others. Comparing individual to individual will be very different.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back