Don't listen to racists who try to say reproducing with an asian ruins your white genes.

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
Height is environemnt based- diet, protein, pollution, health, diseases etc..

IQ is environment based- education, socio status, upbringing

So a SEA girl cant ruin your offsprings height and IQ unless u make them grow up in a disease pollution environment with a shit diet and SEA education system.

However skin colour, eye colour, facial features ARE genetic.

but half asian half white mutts are desired worldwide

true

just look at these fine specimen hapas

me personally i’ll be looking for a brown little asian ting so my kids don’t end up getting mustard coloring lol

might do a few more circumnavigations of the globe, drop a memoir titled “My Travels” , then move to manila and start a breeding factory

or i’ll go die in attempt of escaping the ice wall down in antarctica

true

just look at these fine specimen hapas

me personally i’ll be looking for a brown little asian ting so my kids don’t end up getting mustard coloring lol

might do a few more circumnavigations of the globe, drop a memoir titled “My Travels” , then move to manila and start a breeding factory

or i’ll go die in attempt of escaping the ice wall down in antarctica
Which country would you live in long term after your travels and have a kid with?

Which country would you live in long term after your travels and have a kid with?
whichever country my potential wife would be from

but wherever i live would need to have good walkability and not too terrible air pollution

i’m like an elephant when it comes to getting my daily steps in. 20,000+ a day type shi

so prob thailand

or maybe southern china where there’s lots of brownies

i’ve been reading so many chine's poems about niggas getting married and shit it and having kids and romantic shit it makes me wanna do it

maybe i’ll go to southern china and look for a brown skin there? i’d give a big dowry too, to keep to traditional chinese tradition

big dowry

our guests giving us red envelopes with money when we get married

lots of gold, jade, silver jewelry etc

taking pics in her ethnic village clothes

but first i must stay focused on my travels

but wherever i live would need to have good walkability and not too terrible air pollution

i’m like an elephant when it comes to getting my daily steps in. 20,000+ a day type shi

so prob thailand

i’ve been reading so many chine's poems about niggas getting married and shit it and having kids and romantic shit it makes me wanna do it

maybe i’ll go to southern china and look for a brown skin there? i’d give a big dowry too, to keep to traditional chinese tradition

big dowry

will you invite us to your wedding

so prob thailand

big dowry

thailand or southern china, interesting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back