Advice does travelling slow down your perception of time?

anxietycel

Feb 29, 2024
i accidentally wasted nearly 2 years doing nothing so i took a quick trip to some parts of europe and i noticed time felt like it went way slower. anyone else experienced this? i want to start taking slow bus rides just to drag things out

yea

it feels like i’ve been continuously traveling for a decade but it’s only been exactly 2 years since i moved out of america lol

i want to start taking slow bus rides just to drag things out
long bus rides make for fun trips

i remember one time taking a bus from bangkok to phuket cuz we had shrooms and didn’t want to take the risk taking a flight lol

also taking a 20 hour bus in north india packed like a sardine surrounded by hindu construction workers

that trip sucked so much in the moment and was so cold my toes were freezing but looking back it was fun but def never doing it again haha

i accidentally wasted nearly 2 years doing nothing so i took a quick trip to some parts of europe and i noticed time felt like it went way slower. anyone else experienced this? i want to start taking slow bus rides just to drag things out
I also wasted 2 years of my life

long bus rides make for fun trips

i remember one time taking a bus from bangkok to phuket cuz we had shrooms and didn’t want to take the risk taking a flight lol

also taking a 20 hour bus in north india packed like a sardine surrounded by hindu construction workers

that trip sucked so much in the moment and was so cold my toes were freezing but looking back it was fun but def never doing it again haha
where should i go first to ease into crazy places. i can barely cope with highly developed eu countries lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back