Does anyone here know how to get a japanese credit card

nobledomination

Apr 7, 2024
I need to buy japanese dating app subscriptions. they only accept japanese credit card. I even tried ordering through amazon JP but they keep cancelling my orders. fucking japanese gatekeeping their women, absurd. i tried EVERYTHING already but nothing works.

this also is quite the easy solution

have you not been stress tested enough in life? all your problems you propose here seem quite easy of fixes

do you want me, the great king of this land to help you?

this also is quite the easy solution

have you not been stress tested enough in life? all your problems you propose here seem quite easy of fixes

do you want me, the great king of this land to help you?
yes please help me with this. i am unable to find the fix. thanks.

yes please help me with this. i am unable to find the fix. thanks.
there’s many avenues you can solve this by

search for an online proxy service for japanese products (probably the second most expensive option) i’ve done this before but for japanese designer clothes

go on hellotalk, set your language as japanese, and wait for some jap guy to want to be friends, then ask him to buy it for you and give him a little extra (cheapest option)

third option is the most expensive. fly to japan, go through the process of getting a proper visa, and use that to open a bank account

cheerio!

youre so far behind in geomaxing knowhow, but you insulted me some day and im not willing to explain anything to you hahahhah
i’m quite the lenient king so have forgiven him

i must be a fair and balanced governor of the land!

youre so far behind in geomaxing knowhow, but you insulted me some day and im not willing to explain anything to you hahahhah
cmon bros stop bullying me we are all friends here.. :) pls help

vpn, get on wise app and change billing adress to japan
this doesnt work i already tried this you have to confirm your japanese id on wise. revolut doesnt work either.

there’s many avenues you can solve this by

search for an online proxy service for japanese products (probably the second most expensive option) i’ve done this before but for japanese designer clothes

go on hellotalk, set your language as japanese, and wait for some jap guy to want to be friends, then ask him to buy it for you and give him a little extra (cheapest option)

third option is the most expensive. fly to japan, go through the process of getting a proper visa, and use that to open a bank account

cheerio!
online proxy service doesnt work since its not a physical product but they just send it to your email. not sure if they would do this with points. could you link the service you used?

the hellotalk thing is a great suggestion thanks, didn't think of that.

cmon bros stop bullying me we are all friends here.. :) pls help

this doesnt work i already tried this you have to confirm your japanese id on wise. revolut doesnt work either.

online proxy service doesnt work since its not a physical product but they just send it to your email. not sure if they would do this with points. could you link the service you used?

the hellotalk thing is a great suggestion thanks, didn't think of that.
first thing i would've thought of tbh. but i'm a 301 IQcel destined to rot but never relax with my huge, throbbing intellect. it's lonely but i get by one day at a time. @kamster this guy needs you. be kind

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back