Does anybody have any jbw lifefuel?

Yes.

In UK I was a loner and got nothing.

Geomaxxed to Thailand and Philippines - the best decision I ever made.

I stayed with a light-skinned Thai foid with perfect milkers. Because she wasn't brownoid the locals were very jealous. I creamed in her raw multiple times daily while staying in her house.

I would titfuck her and climax between her breasts.

JBW isn't real? She posted us together in her IG stories and then her cucks and simps began attacking me JFL One cuck even asked who I was and if we were having sex, fucking lol. She was a good af real bitch and whacked me off in her car once outside Tesco Lotus.

A cuck on her IG said that I was 'damn ugly' when she posted me jfl so it felt really good putting untold amounts of seed in his oneitis.

Yes.

I stayed with a light-skinned Thai foid with perfect milkers. Because she wasn't brownoid the locals were very jealous. I creamed in her raw multiple times daily while staying in her house.

JBW isn't real? She posted us together in her IG stories and then her cucks and simps began attacking me JFL One cuck even asked who I was and if we were having sex, fucking lol. She was a good af real bitch and whacked me off in her car once outside Tesco Lotus.

A cuck on her IG said that I was 'damn ugly' when she posted me jfl so it felt really good putting untold amounts of seed in his oneitis.
That's my dream, i'm preparing to visit these places soon. The day I have a Thai foid next to me whilst I caress her is the day I know i made it.

I'm so close - I just can't fuck up the next few decisions I make and i'll make it.

Yes.

fuck these cucks world wide

That's my dream, i'm preparing to visit these places soon. The day I have a Thai foid next to me whilst I caress her is the day I know i made it.

I'm so close - I just can't fuck up the next few decisions I make and i'll make it.
circumcoper

I'm with you bro.

Let me tell you it is one of the best feelings in the world. Caressing her after you've cummed inside her you feel on top of the world. Holding hands. Having her nestle into shoulder as you watch a movie.

If I don't rope I'll be in Bangkok in three weeks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back