do you think china will invade taiwan

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
i plan to go there for a few months before moving to mainland china

idc if they invade tbh. if they do and i’m there i will have more dad lore

this chinese girl i was with said it’s guaranteed it will be part of mainland again

i plan to go there for a few months before moving to mainland china

idc if they invade tbh. if they do and i’m there i will have more dad lore

this chinese girl i was with said it’s guaranteed it will be part of mainland again
I am 99% certain China wants to invade Taiwan to gain control of it's microprocessing chip factories. Bearing this in mind, China could probably create their own machine or hack tsmc. So the probability of them invading is like 40%

Last edited:
I am 99% certain China wants to invade Taiwan to gain control of it's microprocessing chip factories. Bearing this in mind, China could probably create their own machine or hack tsmc. So the probability of them invading is like 40%
they won’t invade themselves as taiwan is a part of china lol

Nah they won’t. They’ll just slowly exert more influence until the two eventually reunite. US politicians will cry but will do nothing like the bitches they are. They wouldn’t dare actually upset their cheap labor buddy they offshored all the actual jobs to.

they won’t invade themselves as taiwan is a part of china lol
xi-jinping-clapping.gif

The Taiwanese and Chinese economies are right now already highly integrated, hundreds of thousands of Taiwanese live and work in China. The Western media portrayal of there being a hostile standoff is total fiction. Taiwan would prefer self-rule but that self-rule is the remnant of a civil war that Taiwan lost. Both China and Taiwan claim both China and Taiwan to be their territory.

What Xi really wants is the American military presence there to be removed and to bring it into a kind of commonwealth structure. They can rule themselves but they don't take an independent and potentially hostile foreign policy towards China.

No. I bet there will be no war . It might be a peaceful reunification but there will be 0 conflict between taiwan and china.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back