Do you perform Oral Sex on girls?

Tsunami

Nov 16, 2023
i.e Lick a girls pussy? Personally, I find it disgusting; should only be reserved for the foid to act upon.

Cope. If anyone here cared about geomaxxing we'd be having moneymaxx power hour and visa residency hack threads but instead it's "do you perform oral sex on girls"
most people come from bp forums that’s why

and when there’s visa questions i answer them cuz i know a lot about them

No.

I don't perform oral.

My filipina ex from Davao, used to give me a blowjob and I would bust in her lips.

She had such good lips. Plus that foid had braces. I busted many nuts in her mouth. Because of Covid I was unable to return to Philippines.

Need to do a Philippines come back trip

No.

I don't perform oral.

My filipina ex from Davao, used to give me a blowjob and I would bust in her lips.

She had such good lips. Plus that foid had braces. I busted many nuts in her mouth. Because of Covid I was unable to return to Philippines.

Need to do a Philippines come back trip
how much did you pay her

thats what happened with kamster he thought he was a god and came here to tell us how much better he was than us
Boomers have been doing that for decades sex in Thailand, then they get burned out and take it up the ass by Trannies

@geomaxer why are you sounding off, implying I paid her?

This is the Philippines we're talking about.

I can get pussy from tinder etc.

If I want p4p, I can just go to London and have unlimited options for EE hookers.

Hes a balding trucel has to cope with lineups with sea monkeys and thinks he has superiority
Fuck off, you cunt.

I mogg you.

Some off us can get foids in Thailand and Ph. Some can't.

I'm probably younger than you as well.

As I said in another thread, you have never Geomaxxed and you never will. Because you are a cunting peasant. Fuck off.

Yes, I am superior to you as well.

volcel

fakecel

locationcel

mentalcel

which one
i might be able to ascend for free in ph but its so cheap there 200 gets you a live in bang maid for a month so id still pay. ill probably never ascend. once you make it to khhv wizard its way over.

Fuck off, you cunt.

I mogg you.

Some off us can get foids in Thailand and Ph. Some can't.

I'm probably younger than you as well.

As I said in another thread, you have never Geomaxxed and you never will. Because you are a cunting peasant. Fuck off.

Yes, I am superior to you as well.
No u dont mog, also u cant be younger because im a teencel

i might be able to ascend for free in ph but its so cheap there 200 gets you a live in bang maid for a month so id still pay. ill probably never ascend. once you make it to khhv wizard its way over.
just work on your mentality little by little

i’d reckon your mental state would improve ten fold from a year of living in ph

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back