Do I look like a Thai person??? Why thai girls keep texting me in their language

what the fuck even is that language
Lol just wait until you go to Thailand and hear them speak it. Sounds like bug language

I might start taking classes to learn just so I won’t have lived here for a year and only know 2 words
All asian languages apart from Japaneese sound funny and irritating af and yes that includes korean.Japaneese sounds the most masculine among them all

All asian languages apart from Japaneese sound funny and irritating af and yes that includes korean.Japaneese sounds the most masculine among them all
Asian and African languages both sound like retarded ching chong wing wong and I bet that Amerindian languages were filled with ching chong tones too. Its beyond me why so many cultures have ensured that their language sounds as retarded and as complicated as they could make it meanwhile IndoEuropean and Semetic languages keep it simple and succint for children to pronounce

At least some written African languages (like Bambara) dont have the retarded spellings that Chinese and Japanese do

well i shouldnt be surprised ill be looking like a student even at 50 considering i look 18 at 28

bro I think its just because they are either retarded or bots, but i was just loling because yes, there is a sense in which you could pass for Thai in one of those weird fringe cases. Like in SEA countries you always run into that substrate of people who are more afro looking than the rest.

our admin is jewish nigger florida raper
you cant made this shit up
I would rather be run by a jew nigger than by incels.is or looksmax mods, The real honeypots are the mods and so is master, Look into master's life and you will see a ton of GLOWIE shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back