Debate me on JBW

Look who's talking, LMAO!!
Yea but in that time I got a remote job, fucked like 4 asian girls, 2 asian fwb's, and now I've geomaxxed to a different country living in a luxury apartment

This is where I'm at rn

Meanwhile you've achieved nothing with your life

My point is, go get a job and live ur life man instead of talking about this pointless shit all day

Yea but in that time I got a remote job, fucked like 4 asian girls, 2 asian fwb's,
I fucked an asian girl a month back in the UK!
and now I've geomaxxed to a different country living in a luxury apartment
Well yeah, geomaxing to a European country isn't going to result in a major drop in quality of living. In Asia, the drop is significant.
Meanwhile you've achieved nothing with your life
Dude. You're 5'4" and will always be a pathetic manlet.
My point is, go get a job and live ur life man instead of talking about this pointless shit all day
You've lost, I have proven that you're all frauds.

I fucked an asian girl a month back in the UK!

Well yeah, geomaxing to a European country isn't going to result in a major drop in quality of living. In Asia, the drop is significant.

Dude. You're 5'4" and will always be a pathetic manlet.

You've lost, I have proven that you're all frauds.
Yeah it's over for me I get 0 pussy and everything's a fraud.

But I was being serious, take a look in the mirror and think whether you want to waste away your prime years trying to prove to 10 people on an obscure Internet forum that white men aren't attractive

While you have no job or girlfriend or friends or anything

Yeah it's over for me I get 0 pussy and everything's a fraud.

But I was being serious, take a look in the mirror and think whether you want to waste away your prime years trying to prove to 10 people on an obscure Internet forum that white men aren't attractive

While you have no job or girlfriend or friends or anything
You ideologues have controlled the narrative in the manophere for far too long. How about you go back home and face your problems like a man instead of running away from them. Oh wait, you're too big of a pussy to do that.

I've already experienced my prime in my teens. I'm an older adult now.

You ideologues have controlled the narrative in the manophere for far too long. How about you go back home and face your problems like a man instead of running away from them. Oh wait, you're too big of a pussy to do that.
No man I like living by the beach and sunny weather and hot slim tanned girls it makes me happy

You keep rotting in England with no job. Does it not make you depressed there?

I've been on PSL since 2019 and i have no idea what JBW means JFL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back