Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
wake up at 11am

chill in bed watching youtube and talking to a foid on phone until 12pm mid day

begin work at mid day

do some work shit for an hour

make some breakfast and eat it

do some more work shit, have a meeting

go down to the beach (5 minute bike ride), go to my favourite beachfront bar which is reasonably quiet.

get a drink and continue working while sitting on the beach at a table with an insane tier view

work few more hours there to finish off my 8 hours at 8pm exactly.

go home and drop my laptop off and chill for a bit

then go out on my bike

go to the beach gym and work out there with some niggers

or play football on the beach football pitch

or ride my bike to 30 mins to a pier for a nice view

or go for a boxing class

or meet a girl for a drink at the beach bar

or go for a run to try increase my stamina for boxing

then go for a mcdonalds, or my 2nd favorite beachfront restaurant for a meal, or at at home

chill, eat it at the beach

chill out till 11pm-1am in bed watching autistic shit like androcentric philosophy or businessmaxxing stuff

sleep

repeat

weekend:

do laundry, get a haircut, cleanshave my beard, work on businessmaxxing, meet my local friend, meet a girl, have a spanish lesson (1x per week) with an online tutor (who is sexy af and wears no bra so i can see her nipples on call but she also has arm hair weird feminist bitch), go city center clothes shopping or something, exploring places in the city

thats it really

Thinking of making a youtube channel and start pushing digital nomad lifestyle propaganda and sell a course on there but can't be bothered. also hate my voice. also no time. also still considering it cos some indian offered to do the editing, promoting etc for me if just record a 10 minute video once per week. but its easy money if it actually sells, which i think it does. because everyone wants the digital nomad lifestyle but nobody actually knows how to do it

Where did you find the indian editor? I’ve thought about doing videos about my life here in Philippines.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back