Story Date Report - Crazy woman from Laos

Marco Pumpo

40+ countries travelled
Apr 18, 2024
i see this place is pretty deserted, so sit down and let uncle marco pumpo tell you boys a fresh story.

first weekend back home after my lithuania/poland trip and yesterday night i arranged a new date from online. 29yo, the english name and the looks made me quite sure she was chinese. also she was really tall, 5"9' so i assumed northern chinese. but i didn't say it because i don't wanna make the same mistake like here to offend some proud bitch:

i suggested drinks and she asked me if i'd invite her. i said "yes, if we go to my favorite bar". favorite bar = close to my place and comfortable sofas to sit on next to each other, not the usual cucked interview table setting facing each other.

at the date i asked where she is from and she wanted me to guess. her accent sounded very thai so i assumed thai chinese because for a pure thai she was way too tall and white. but the answer was laos which i have never been to. in fact she was the first person from laos that i have ever consciously met. she also said some sentences and sounded similar to thai. with her height she must be a giant in laos though. her voice was a bit rough so combined with her height it made me even briefly think about if she may be a ladyboy in disguise.

she was fairly shy in the beginning. my favorite bar was packed and we had to sit directly at the bar, facing the turkish bartenders washing the glasses. that was never intended, so after the first drink we switched to another bar and were greated by all the hipsters there which was really strange. then i asked some guy what this is about and it turned out we had accidentally snuck into a private birthday party that had rented the place. he said "but you guys are cool, i won't reveal you", so we could stay. pretty funny and it's always good to experience something unusual together at a date, generates vibe and a feeling of belonging together. when they wanted to do a group photo we left though and she was already down for another drink at my place which we just happened to pass by magically ;).

at my place her ex tried to call her and she got annoyed. apparently she was married to a german guy until she divorced him recently. she showed me some of his messages and pictures: a 30yo rich chadlite lawyer with rich doctor daddy, and a control freak who kept surveilling her and couldn't let go after divorce. he sent her lawyer style messages, listing all the shit in paragraphs that he brings to the table and she doesn't. i wonder how someone who's been dealt such a good hand can end up in such a cucked situation: he has it all, money, status, looks, quite young but still he's menacingly simping for his crazy becky ex-wife from laos. meanwhile she is about to get railed by a middle-aged low-tier normie (me). what a joke. but who knows what she did to him...

her shyness had vanished by now and she became pretty naughty, doing the weirdest push-and-pull shit tests. also she was very direct for an asian.
"why do you know all these bars? why do you have all that alcohol on your shelve? are you an alcoholic? i don't believe you"
when i mentioned her name she got angry "why you call me like that!?" and said her name was something else, just to reveal a bit later that she was just fooling me.
she kissed me briefly and then pulled back. when i did the same she said "what are you doing?" and slapped at my crotch.
then she said she has a dick. dear god. i grabbed towards her crotch to check if it's true but she wouldn't let me and say that is forbidden.
at some point she suddenly stood up and walked to my bedroom and said "come!", pulling her pants down so i could see her pussy and entering the bed. then "your pillows smell disgusting" (fair enough, i hadn't washed them after the last sex with my FwB :LOL:). she put her pants back on, walking back to the living room...

eventually i banged her though. it was difficult because she was extremely tight and also doesn't get very wet which didn't help at all. i couldn't get my dick in so she asked me to bring some gel which i don't have so some lotion had to do it. the second bang was a bit easier then, she said she hadn't had sex for half a year which i only believe because of the extreme tightness. she was quite busty for an asian, her boobs easily filling a big man's hand and they felt gorgeous, clearly natural ones, dissolving all residual ladyboy assumptions. she stayed until morning and asked when we will meet again, not accepting the answer "soon". also she said she hates romance, i should not give her flowers or something (uh..ok).

all in all she seems to be some crazy femme fatale, too crazy for me. i hope i can navigate out of this smoothly, don't wanna end up in whatever trouble like the cucked lawyer.

face: https://ibb.co/xJjQ1fr body: https://ibb.co/Y0165Dt

@biggunsar @JustGo @Stellar_Travels @AlexBrown84 @younglivinglife @EEmaxxer @14passport @fatchadlitecel @albeeGE @KingWigga @marauder @BeardedUnicorn @Pained4ever

Good story man. Seems like you are an Asian Becky magnet. lolz

Yeah, relationships and dating in real life isn't black and white like how a lot of blackpillers try to portray (Chad always wins broooo). I have a local Chad friend but he is a broke struggling actor. Girls would initially be interested based on his looks but when they find out that he is broke...they lose their interest.

How was your Poland trip?

Yeah, relationships and dating in real life isn't black and white like how a lot of blackpillers try to portray (Chad always wins broooo). I have a local Chad friend but he is a broke struggling actor. Girls would initially be interested based on his looks but when they find out that he is broke...they lose their interest.

sometimes the chad has it so easily that he never works on himself
it's quite funny

she was extremely tight and also doesn't get very wet
I fucked these types and it was worst experience ever. I believe these bitches are not developed properly, it's like equivalent of guys with micro penis. In normal situations, bitches get extremely wet and you enter easily but at the same time they would squeeze your cock inside. If you can't enter bitch or if you enter and barely feeling anything, then she's underdeveloped. Stop fucking subhumans

What’s her rating would you guess?
Either give us a qualitative rating (XTB) or a number lol

seems likely indeed.

it was great, in hostels i met interesting people from the other side of world. like a korean guy who did all the sightseeing stuff with me in warsaw and he also knew some locals that we hung out with.

regarding women, lots of trash matches and two dates with white women that didn't really lead to anything: a ukranian who didn't speak english and brought her friend as a translator, unannounced. and an older polish business woman who was good but only had time for a 30 minutes bar date and then left for business travels.

besides that it even confirmed further what you have said above. i slayed my first japanese woman and it was even an "organic" slay from real life, not online. i may write a thread about it.

What a disappointment
I fucked these types and it was worst experience ever. I believe these bitches are not developed properly, it's like equivalent of guys with micro penis. In normal situations, bitches get extremely wet and you enter easily but at the same time they would squeeze your cock inside. If you can't enter bitch or if you enter and barely feeling anything, then she's underdeveloped. Stop fucking subhumans
@NiggerLover yes you are right, fair comparison. i mean the lubrication is supposed to get less with age but not at that age yet. i even fucked around 40yos who were slippery like snails.

or otherwise... it's starting to dawn on me that i may have been fooled by a post-op tranny despite the perfect tits. i remember the discussion with @biggunsar that good tits can be bought and you may not be able to feel a difference... so i may have unintentionally joined the club @fatchadlitecel. heaven forgive me...

What’s her rating would you guess?
Either give us a qualitative rating (XTB) or a number lol
bro did you even read the post? i said she was a becky and even posted pictures, what more do you want?

@NiggerLover yes you are right, fair comparison. i mean the lubrication is supposed to get less with age but not at that age yet. i even fucked around 40yos who were slippery like snails.

or otherwise... it's starting to dawn on me that i may have been fooled by a post-op tranny despite the perfect tits. i remember the discussion with @biggunsar that good tits can be bought and you may not be able to feel a difference... so i may have unintentionally joined the club @fatchadlitecel. heaven forgive me...
now I think it's tranny for sure. It explains height. Body photo: wide shoulders, almost no hips, tits looks fake, feet is unusually long which much common for men. Face looks deformed, fake hair. Eyebrows are hidden for a reason, because you can see they're thick which is common for men. Face has plastic surgery, most noticeable is upper lip. This is a dude

bro did you even read the post? i said she was a becky and even posted pictures, what more do you want?
There are three types of Beckies so which one?
LTB, MTB, or HTB?
Edit: Never mind, I see now lol
Some kind of LTB I’m afraid, the face is just awful…

bruv, ima be honest

ya bitch is ugly dawg. i didnt read the paragraphs, just clicked the pics of her.

bloody hell, i look like this and pull badder asian bitches than you!

bruv, ima be honest

ya bitch is ugly dawg. i didnt read the paragraphs, just clicked the pics of her.

bloody hell, i look like this and pull badder asian bitches than you!

View attachment 8502
where did you pull them?

in thailand? easy as fuck, not comparable

in england? then it's worth mentioning

my story here happened in germany.

Nah post op is disgusting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back