JFL Dark Indian geomaxxing to SEA

what about the curry models i posted do you think they can ascend?
they would be gods in eastern europe and scandinavia, women here love this pheno and cant tell the difference between italians, turks and pajeets
there are memes about russian foids whoring themselves with gypsy bastards lying theyre from italy

i will probably watch all of these videos itt to socialskillmaxx
hes ugly as devil and hes surrounded with foids, i need his confidence
i will take psilocybin and binge watch these for 16 hours straight

they would be gods in eastern europe and scandinavia, women here love this pheno and cant tell the difference between italians, turks and pajeets
there are memes about russian foids whoring themselves with gypsy bastards lying theyre from italy
yea that first guy is chadlite easy

the thing i dont' like about thailand. Lady boys. I can pick out in a crowd a guy dressed as a girl or whatever in any other country. but NOT thailand. And that scares the fuck out of me.

cause seriously. I visit thailand and wake up from a drunk in the morning and found out the girl i thought was a girl is a guy. I will snap his fucking neck and end up on death row.

that is a shame i could never live with.

the thing i dont' like about thailand. Lady boys. I can pick out in a crowd a guy dressed as a girl or whatever in any other country. but NOT thailand. And that scares the fuck out of me.

cause seriously. I visit thailand and wake up from a drunk in the morning and found out the girl i thought was a girl is a guy. I will snap his fucking neck and end up on death row.

that is a shame i could never live with.
we have a guy on here that went to thailand and found out he likes trannys there more than the girls.

these are prostitutes

used to do that 5 years ago, until i realised, it was a shitty way to fuck girls

dont' be lazy, get fb, do a little work. and find better girls

Not watching alladat.

Can you give a TL;DR? Did SEAmaxxing work for the pathetic shitskin?

have had relationships with 4 unpaid asian girls in uk who geomaxxed to me while he travelled 5000 miles to pay for sex and you rot 😆
youre gonna do the same soon brootal
im anything but a rotter
4 relationships at age 27? extremely brootal shit
have had relationships with 4 unpaid asian girls in uk who geomaxxed to me while he travelled 5000 miles to pay for sex and you rot 😆

brooootal

what the asian girls i fuck think about you btw 🤣 :

View attachment 2772
them after seeing a indian irl:
Hihpill

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back