Current rankings of best place to live [august 1st 2024]

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge

for me anyways..

busan for the entire year because its a very high quality of life+beach+good dating. then maybe denang/rio/palwan in the winter when busan gets cold?

barcelona is good but its too expensive. 2k for an apartment to yourself. fuck off bruv. and i hate sharing my apartment cos its usually with fucking retards.

and then bangkok is just for the ultra easy dating life. but only worth going there if ur ultra desperate, like if busan doesnt work out for u.

no point minning your quality of life straight away in bangkok with no beach, pollution, poverty. without testing ur luck in busan first where everything is perfect there and beauty standards are in ur favour and shorter than europe

Last edited:
technically, kaohsiung should fulfill all your criteria that busan does and you don't even have to leave in winter. english is gonna be a problem, but in busan probably as well. not sure if kaohsiung is exciting enough though since i haven't been there.

technically, kaohsiung should fulfill all your criteria that busan does and you don't even have to leave in winter. english is gonna be a problem, but in busan probably as well. not sure if kaohsiung is exciting enough though since i haven't been there.
thanks ill check it out and see if it fits into my list

looks shit and no development around the beach like busan or am i missing smthing

you can also take a boat to japan from busan if you get bored or want to do visa run

they never stop westerners from doing it

looks shit and no development around the beach like busan or am i missing smthing
yes, busan totally looks more modern and exciting than kaohsiung.

regarding beach it depends on what you want. a less crowded beach could also be an advantage if you just want to chill out after work.

looking at this main beach in busan, it's probably good for getting to know girls but it doesn't look relaxing at all:
https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/594fd52fe6f2e1bb5896e1f3/1583966965422-5K3TBDJQ13JG7KX37SYA/Haeundae+Beach+koogle+tv.png

busan for the year and da nang during winter months is best combo
yes it sounds like a great combo. however, he also said he hates to travel around and wants to find a place to stay, so there is still the winter argument:

2024 08 01 23 04 39 Compare the Climate and Weather in Busan Kaohsiung and London   Weather

yes, busan totally looks more modern and exciting than kaohsiung.

regarding beach it depends on what you want. a less crowded beach could also be an advantage if you just want to chill out after work.

looking at this main beach in busan, it's probably good for getting to know girls but it doesn't look relaxing at all:
https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/594fd52fe6f2e1bb5896e1f3/1583966965422-5K3TBDJQ13JG7KX37SYA/Haeundae+Beach+koogle+tv.png

yes it sounds like a great combo. however, he also said he hates to travel around and wants to find a place to stay, so there is still the winter argument:

View attachment 7528
id be ok to travel for the winter tbhh but not like many times per year diff places

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back