Advice CS MS or Physics PhD?

?

• CS MS

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Physics PhD

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Are there enough ways to even make money in physics? CS is still pretty solid

@Dominion Sinister are you a TW citizen? are you going to the USA? because that's probably your best bet because TW wages suck fucking donkey dick. I honestly was amazed that TW people cuck so hard to their corporate overlords, professional degrees make like 2k USD/mo. Realistically it depends what you want to do and your specialty, most of the US now focuses on design as it's manufacturing is all outsourced. However, it's gotten even worse than that as US large corps with heavy tech leanings just abuse the shit out of immigrant PhDs by paying them like 50k USD/yr and collect their research and hold the patents while farming out production to the 3rd world. Qualcomm is a case in point, they just hoard patents and license shit to production sites elsewhere. The only way out is to get the education and research and go corporate, but we aren't in the heydays of global capitalism and world growth anymore so I duno how a immigrant scientist is gona swing it, whatever happened to Morris Chang back in the 1980s with his snub at texas instruments would be doubly so today in academia and corporations.

fuck going to school especially as a rice

what you need to do is take your parents money and go fuck hundreds of filipinas
you can teach yourself everything about computers for free off the internet and more efficiently than school will. he needs to cum in thousands of pinayz with his perfect foreskin and frenulum he has his GOD GIVEN GIFT that he deserves. meanwhile we are circumcucked.

Are you getting laid in Taiwan and living good? If you are just grind out an easy degree with ur qt waifu by ur side. Taiwanese universities are affordable unlike the fucked West where kikes sell you the dream of prestige for a useless degree.

If not, consider going to school in an easy pussy country like the Philippines or Thailand or Malaysia.

If I could turn back time, if I could find a way 😂

I'd have done a cheap associates in the US and transfer all my credits and moved to Thailand or the Philippines or something for some bullshit bachelor's lol while working on my career. Or I would have grinded out a master's or something abroad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back