Geomax Combining locations vs the one city that has it all

Marco Pumpo

40+ countries travelled
Apr 18, 2024
all the big cities in asia that offer top dating opportunities have been getting on my nerves quite quickly. after staying there for some time i always asked myself why i flew around half the globe to sit in a polluted hellhole in my small expensive room.

so i usually ended up leaving and going to some place that feels like actual vacation. if you bring a girl it can be an amazing experience. i managed to pull that off in several countries already to find myself a girl in a city and bring her with me to a holiday paradise. there are major downsides to that approach though. if you want to bring a girl from a city to an escape paradise place, you have to get lucky that she has time for that. it's very likely that she has to work, study or whatever and can't make it, unless you caught yourself a golddigger, a jobless lowclass girl or a student that has no courses or exams at that point. then she's gonna be around you 24/7 which can become annoying and most likely you'll have to pay everything for her.

that's why a city that has enough of a paradise vibe would be best imo. saves you money and you could have things going on with multiple girls. i am still seeking that one place in asia that fits for me. let me know if you have found yours.

@Marco Pumpo do u know any reasons why these could be not ideal
korea is out for me personally because i only leave europe around winters.

da nang seems good on paper, i have it on the radar since years already and will probably check it out soon.

but i'll check out one other country as well because i have to leave vietnam anyway after max. 45 days. still deciding on where that would be.

koahsiung looks interesting on paper as well. could be a paper tiger though that in reality is boring and communication could be too difficult because of chinese and lack of english.

i already did cross it off (except taiwan).

you can stop trolling your own forum now, bro.
ok i’ll stop

china is so great actually, brand new 4 bedroom 120sqm apartments in the city cente, all for $800 MAX, with lots of resturaunts in the neighborhood, millions of people, wealthmogging the locals by 4x, no foreigners

i’m moving here in a few months after i go to vietnam, indonesia, maybe cambodia, france, and brazil

went to ikea yesterday to get some inspo for how i want to design my 4 bedrooms

ill turn one room into my study, with floor to ceiling bookshelves

get a big piano

get a big L shape couch (best type of couch for fucking girls on)

smoothie machine

unlike the shirholes of southeast asia, most apartments in china come with OVENS

so i’ll be baking sweets multiple times a week

move into my crib right before christmas, so i can play christmas music and buy a christmas tree and leave it up for a year

i’ve been non stop traveling for the entirety of 2024. now it’s time to rest

but i have a few more journeys left

and muh visas

it literally comes out to paying $100 a month for long term visas. better than shithole southeast asia

ok i’ll stop

china is so great actually, brand new 4 bedroom 120sqm apartments in the city cente, all for $800 MAX, with lots of resturaunts in the neighborhood, millions of people, wealthmogging the locals by 4x, no foreigners

i’m moving here in a few months after i go to vietnam, indonesia, maybe cambodia, france, and brazil

get a big piano

smoothie machine

unlike the shirholes of southeast asia, most apartments in china come with OVENS

move into my crib right before christmas, so i can play christmas music and buy a christmas tree and leave it up for a year

and muh visas

it literally comes out to paying $100 a month for long term visas. better than shithole southeast asia
Can we come

ok i’ll stop

get a big piano

smoothie machine

and muh visas

ok i’ll stop

get a big piano

smoothie machine

and muh visas

Do you buy forniture for a rented home?
Do you gigolomaxx only in europe?

Do you buy forniture for a rented home?
Do you gigolomaxx only in europe?
most of the times no. i just get apartments that are pre furnished and fit my requirements

such as L shape couch

i couldn’t imagine trying to fuck a girl on a non L shaped couch

korea is out for me personally because i only leave europe around winters.

da nang seems good on paper, i have it on the radar since years already and will probably check it out soon.

but i'll check out one other country as well because i have to leave vietnam anyway after max. 45 days. still deciding on where that would be.

koahsiung looks interesting on paper as well. could be a paper tiger though that in reality is boring and communication could be too difficult because of chinese and lack of english.
Kaohsiung is a major port city, all the hustle and activity makes it tough for port cities to be dull. The budget hotel selection (<$25/night) is better than almost anywhere else on the island. It has a great metro system for getting around on the cheap as well.
>communication could be too difficult
This absolutely applies in Taiwanese night markets. I was frequently disappointed by food I ate in Taiwan, not because Taiwanese people don't serve tasty food, but because the good places were so busy and fast-paced that I never could place an order without a friendly customer taking the time to explain the process to me and issue the right commands to the vendor. So I ordered at the shitty stalls. In Taiwan, a restaurant or stall with no customers is serving some poorly flavored, low-quality crap that is almost guaranteed to give you severe indigestion. By contrast, in Thailand I never had to compete with locals for service, and enjoyed many excellent meals in empty eateries. Easy mode.

Kaohsiung is a major port city, all the hustle and activity makes it tough for port cities to be dull. The budget hotel selection (<$25/night) is better than almost anywhere else on the island. It has a great metro system for getting around on the cheap as well.
>communication could be too difficult
This absolutely applies in Taiwanese night markets. I was frequently disappointed by food I ate in Taiwan, not because Taiwanese people don't serve tasty food, but because the good places were so busy and fast-paced that I never could place an order without a friendly customer taking the time to explain the process to me and issue the right commands to the vendor. So I ordered at the shitty stalls. In Taiwan, a restaurant or stall with no customers is serving some poorly flavored, low-quality crap that is almost guaranteed to give you severe indigestion. By contrast, in Thailand I never had to compete with locals for service, and enjoyed many excellent meals in empty eateries. Easy mode.
thanks, great info. i remember you said somewhere that you could imagine staying in kaohsiung when you enter SEA again. did you just decide against it because of the flight routes/prices or rather because of the disappointment with the food situation as a foreigner?

thanks, great info. i remember you said somewhere that you could imagine staying in kaohsiung when you enter SEA again. did you just decide against it because of the flight routes/prices or rather because of the disappointment with the food situation as a foreigner?
Personally, Taiwan makes more sense as a final Asian destination, with no entry requirements and plenty of flights to America. Just bought my outbound ticket with Turkish Airlines, no westbound flights this travel season.
Screenshot 2024 08 28 205106
Perso

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back