JFL chinese american girl geomaxxes to thailand

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
honestly enjoy watching her vids. makes me want to catch a flight to bangkok asap

I only support AFWM couples if they go for daughters, if not its incel factory.

In korea hapas are the most attractive race for men in dating. It would be an incel factory in the west but not in asia. E.R would be a slayer if he moved to korea.
he indeed had chad genetics judging by his brother. Brutal pill, e.r would've been just another normie enjoying life.

er had shit genetics i asked a noodle what she thought of him and she said ugly then i told her what he did and she said loser. way over for er.

she only wants thai or chinese

she did video of her list for a bf
why would you go to thailand for that? she could snag a much higher value and gl thai or chinese dude in the west as hypergamy is in her favor. Why would a local thai put up with an uglier and more spoiled and annoying culturally different white washed american chink? attention whoring foid

he indeed had chad genetics judging by his brother. Brutal pill, e.r would've been just another normie enjoying life.
alex minassian would have gotten himself a gl hqnp wife in armenia too, he was white and good looking by armenian standards

alex minassian would have gotten himself a gl hqnp wife in armenia too, he was white and good looking by armenian standards
People who do these retarded massacres tend to be retarded themselves. Listening to either of them talk reveals catastrophic autism and low iq

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back